Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Username

Go down

My Username Empty My Username

Recently, I was thinking about my username. I like jokool, and I'll keep it for stuff like here and other forums I've frequented.

However, I have been debating on changing what I go by if I ever do decide to try Let's Plays again. I was just going to to with jokool or jokool_aid (or something along those lines), but since I kind of fell through with the original channel I had set up as jokoolofficial, I kind of feel like I've screwed over the jokool name when it comes to Let's Playing...

I mean, I could just go with a different version of jokool (like jokooltheofficial or somehting like that), or try jokool_aid and see how that goes (since it's my username on Steam and Minecraft), but I recently had a couple of new ideas that sounded interesting.

The first one is Otaku Gamer. I'd say I'm a fairly big otaku, and I'm also a fairly big gamer (that's like my two main interests), and I like using anime-style avatars and stuff, so it could really work out well as a theme. I could also do anime-related stuff on my channel (like vlogs about what I'm watching and reading, playing anime-style games, etc.).

The second idea I had was something I thought of yesterday. IRL (especially at work), I describe myself as goofy all the time. Heck, I'm pretty goofy acting on here too. jokool

Anyway, since I act so goofy, I thought about maybe trying Goofy Gamer as a username. I'm not as big a fan of this idea as I am the first one, but it's still an interesting username. Plus, I like Goofy:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Username :: Comments

Post 19th July 2015, 10:38 pm by Guest

Welp, I think Otaku Gamer is out as well... I just did a quick search to see what comes up, and there's like 2 or 3 Youtube channels called Otaku Gamer or something similar....

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 19th July 2015, 10:42 pm by Lief Katano

jokoolofficial seems kind of redundant, unless there's a NON-official jokool channel out there. 

Of the non-jokool-related usernames, I'd probably go for Otaku Gamer. Goofy Gamer sounds pretty awful.

Including all usernames, though, I'd go for jokool_aid.

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Jack

Post 19th July 2015, 10:46 pm by Cap'n Jack

I'm willing to bet you that approximately five million people on the Internet are named "Otaku Gamer". What about Joe Cool?

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 19th July 2015, 11:12 pm by Truthseeker4449

Did you try Magical_Kisses?

Back to top Go down

Post 19th July 2015, 11:43 pm by Guest

Jack Pschitt wrote:I'm willing to bet you that approximately five million people on the Internet are named "Otaku Gamer". What about Joe Cool?
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted the blog... Annoyed

Interesting story behind that. When I originally came up with my username, it was for my DS Lite (which, when you first set it up, asks for a nickname to use). I came up with the idea for Joe Cool since my middle name is Joseph and I liked Snoopy, but I didn't want to use Joe Cool exactly like that so that I wouldn't get in trouble with whoever is currently in charge of the Peanuts franchise, so I went with Jo Kool. I kept it like that for a while, then, when I started doing stuff online (first email, joining forums, stuff like that), I changed it to jokool (if it was taken, I'd just add a number to the end (like on IGN, I currently go by jokool2)).

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Did you try Magical_Kisses?

Laughing That would be hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 19th July 2015, 11:47 pm by Caprizant

majo_kizzool :1

Back to top Go down

Post 19th July 2015, 11:48 pm by Guest

Caprizant wrote:majo_kizzool :1

Why does that sound like something out of an anime to me? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down