Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!)

+3
Lief Katano
Greece
Caprizant
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Empty [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!)

Post by Caprizant 2nd July 2015, 3:10 pm

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Oracle-of-seasons-and-ages

Table of Contents:

Hello everybody! Welcome to my new let's play of *drumroll*... The Legend of Zelda: Oracles! I am your host, Caprizant. I'll start off with some talk about the let's play itself.

a) What I know already: the Oracles are actually a pair of games that can be played in either order. They are Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Ages. When you beat the first game, you get a password that turns the other game into a sequel. Ages is more puzzle-oriented, whereas Seasons is more action-oriented. Canonically, Oracle of Seasons comes first, but it really doesn't matter as far as the plot goes. That is the extent of my knowledge.

b) Because I like to be contrary, I'll play Oracle of Ages first. And because I prefer puzzles to action. Updates will be Tuesdays and Fridays, barring some exceptions for my schedule.

c) I'll be using a new update process for this. First, I'll capture a video of the entire gameplay content of the update using Microsoft Expression. Then, I'll get screenshots from the video using Greenshot. Finally, I'll compile the screenshots into an update with commentary. This means there is absolutely no way for me to miss a screenshot, because it'll all be on video. Plus transcribing dialogue will be a hell of a lot easier, because I won't have to take seperate screenshots for every single line.

With all that out of the way, let's begin! Dunspach is Glory!
Today will just be the opening cutscene. Tomorrow is when the real adventure begins.

opening cutscene:

Last edited by magical_kizzes on 2nd August 2015, 12:18 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : You see that thing you just did? I'd prefer if you not do that. :B)
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Empty Re: [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!)

Post by Guest 2nd July 2015, 3:34 pm

Question! If you're recording a video of this, why not just post the video instead of screenshots?

Back to top Go down

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Empty Re: [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!)

Post by Lief Katano 2nd July 2015, 3:38 pm

Because he doesn't have a YouTube account?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd July 2015, 4:16 pm

That can be easily solved I think.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 2nd July 2015, 5:03 pm

I have a YouTube account, but there are two problems with that:

1) I have limited Internet, and screenshots are much less data-intensive than a video;
2) I feel much more comfortable doing a screenshot LP, given that I live in a house with other people. Plus, I would need a microphone.

It's something I'd consider when I move out or head off to college, but not so much in my current situation.

Of course, I could post videos only for the cutscenes. But I found during my To the Moon LP that that really just adds an unnecessary layer of complexity to the updates, which causes delays.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Empty [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 1—The Phantom Sorceress!)

Post by Caprizant 3rd July 2015, 12:48 pm

Update!

Part 1:
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd July 2015, 12:58 pm

This is hilarious and a love it.

But wait...Nayru (pre-possession) and Ralph are blue. Does that mean we can't trust them?! Gonk (As well as every Fire Emblem protagonist team and the Smurfs.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 3rd July 2015, 1:08 pm

Mother of God... [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!) Disgusted-mother-of-god

Blue people... they're everywhere! Gonk

Also, thanks for the compliment I get a raise now right :3c
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2015, 1:19 pm

Didn't realize these were GB Color games until now (thought they were GBA games for some reason). I looked the games up on Wikipedia after seeing the GB Color-like graphics in the screenshots and learned two things: One was that both games were critically acclaimed, and the other thing was that a third game was originally planned to go with them, but it made things too complicated when trying to tie all three together, so they scrapped the third game idea.

Also, this was funny! Dunsparce Approves

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd July 2015, 2:07 pm

There is a secret shop that unlocks when you play on a Game Boy Advance.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd July 2015, 2:25 pm

jokool wrote:Didn't realize these were GB Color games until now (thought they were GBA games for some reason).
I thought these games were much later than that until I saw the first screenshots of the overworld.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 3rd July 2015, 3:52 pm

How much later?
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd July 2015, 4:01 pm

Like DS or something or even something other than hand-held. I didn't really think about it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd July 2015, 5:09 pm

I'm so excited for this, no joke.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 3rd July 2015, 6:23 pm

Job well done with Episode 1!
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next