Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 Leak

Go down

E3 Leak Empty E3 Leak

So, as you should know, E3 is approaching fast.  And with the approach come the "leaks."  The leak for Nintendo's Digital Event showed some interesting stuff, and although it's probably fake, I'll still share the picture for kicks.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Jc1VyQwwcHU/VXOhiy0WUTI/AAAAAAABM_A/ZKIE8oZRPak/w506-h674/E3-leaked-Nintendo-Digital-Event2015.jpg

(I guess I could have posted this in Galactic Arcade, but I wanted it to stand out.)  What are your thoughts on this leak?  Which games do you hope they announce/talk about, and which do you want to see more of? I know for me personally, either Metroid could be cool. I'm just wondering how they're going to tie Ridley into everything. Also I'd like some more info about SMT x FE. I think Pokemon Z is fake, however.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

E3 Leak :: Comments

Lief Katano

Post 7th June 2015, 11:19 pm by Lief Katano

I definitely want more SMT x FE info. (Though its proper name, in Japan, at least, is Illusory Revelations#FE. Interestingly enough, Revelations is the title the Shin Megami Tensei series went under in America before Atlus decided that that was a horrible idea and ditched it.)

As for its legitimacy, I'd call into question not just "Pokemon" Z, but also "Starfox" orbit. (I believe it should be Star Fox.) Personally, though, I wouldn't be surprised if the games mentioned (or what they'd correlate to) are in Nintendo's presentation. (You might call into question Pokémon Z, what with Super Mystery Dungeon, but all Mystery Dungeon games are done by Spike Chunsoft.)

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 8th June 2015, 2:29 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

I think it's fake, woolly is misspelled, there's an F-zero title, and pokemon Z was announced NOT to happen by masuda (who could be taking cues from sakurai but still...)

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 8th June 2015, 2:48 pm by Lief Katano

I think that the rampant misspellings (and maybe Pokémon Z, but I didn't see when Masuda said that :U) are more likely an indication that it's fake rather than the new F-Zero title. They could be trying to bring back the series rather than have it be relegated to references in other titles and Captain Falcon in Smash Bros..

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum