Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jokool's travel log through the desert

Go down

jokool's travel log through the desert Empty jokool's travel log through the desert

Spoiler allert for FFXII by the way:

Day 1: Need to head west to find a thing somewhere in a tomb past miles of desert... Sounds fun! :fuckyou:

Day 2: My journey has started off well! Clear skies, easy foes, what could go wrong?

Day 3: ...Got slightly off course and ran into a sandstorm in the north... Yaaaay...

Day 5: Struggling my way through the swirling sand in front of me... Enemies still attack from all sides... I wanna go home... |<

Day 7: Storm has cleared, and I can see a rest area! The few travelers here say I should turn back. It can't be that bad.....can it? :uhoh:

Day 8: After resting and buying supplies from a traveling metchant, I head for the Sandsea. I wonder why it's called that?

Day 9: I've arrived at the Sandsea, and I now know why it's called that! Amazing! The sand looks just like a sea of water! It is so beautiful! Ooo... Aaaah...

Day 10: I got thirsty and tried drinking some water. Turns out, I was trying to drink sand... It was hot and dry and icky and made me thirstier.... Curse you Sandsea and your sand that looks like water! CURSE YOU!!!

Day 12: Came across an old friend! He decides to join the party and help find the thingie! Dunspach is Glory!

Day 14: After exploring some very old oil rigs, I seem to have caught the attention of the locals. I wonder if they are friendly?

Day 15: ...Locals are NOT friendly..... |P

Day 18: After fighting off the unusually short locals, I sort through all the loot I've collected off of them, including.....pebbles?

Day 19: After a bit of research, I discovered that the pebbles I've collected are common, but are collected and treasured.......by children... Oh God... Have I been slaughtering children!? Gonk

Day 20: After more research, I've discovered that the locals are not children, but...crab people... Meh, I don't feel so bad now.

Day 22: Something new is following me! It's big and round and bright! Seems very friendly as well! Super Grin

Day 23: Bright ball thing is NOT friendly! It began attacking me and my friends! Managed to escape it, but we were nearly killed... 3|

Day 24: Starting to head into new area of desert. Another traveling merchant is selling supplies, so I gladly buy up needed supplies and sell off the loot I've collected.

Day 25: New area seems to have slightly more plant life. Looks very nice!

Day 26: Fran has a great ass!

Day 27: A Moogle told me one of the locals came to him for help. May as well see what he needen help with.

Day 28: Apparently, there's a giant turtle monster eating the locals. Maybe if I help, they'll be nice to me?

Day 29: ...Nooooope! Locals still hate me.... Their queen even killed the guy who asked for help... She's not very nice....and she is uuuuuuuugly.... :P

Day 30: Found rare berries! Research tells me that a big beast doesn't like them, so maybe I can use them to chase him off?

Day 32: I'm near the tomb. Merchant dude is back, so I decide to buy up as much as I can before heading to the tomb. Wish he had a better selection of items...

Day 33: At the tomb. Big bird thing started attacking me, so I tried using the berries.... They made it madder it seems.....

Day 34: After killing Big Bird (no, not the talking one kids like), merchant dude comes back....with better stuff... I punched him for not offering any of it earlier when I had gil...

Day 35: I've entered the tomb. There's a weird wall that looks like it'll try to crush me if I get too close. I'll take the chance...

Day 36: ...Wall was alive and not only tried to crush me, but slice, dice, curse, banish, and other awful things....

Day 37: This tomb is more like a maze... Loopy

Day 38: ZOMBIES, SKELETONS, AND GHOSTS, OH MY!!!

Day 39: Came across a big baddie... Managed to beat it...and now it wants to join my quest? Sure! Why not?

Day 40: Finally found thingie I wad looking for! My journey is over!

....Now I just have to go all the way back.... Bawling

Day 40b: Oh, there's a teleporty thing in the tomb. At least I'll be able to get out of here quickly!

Day 40c: Outside again. Archadian air ships are waiting for me... >_<

Day 40d: I've been betrayed by my friend who joined me early in! We're screwed... Lost my thingie and my freedom...

Day 40e: Thingie seems to be causing a weird reaction to....a lot of things.... Time to get the hell out of here!

Day 40f: Freedom! Got away on a small airship as the bigger ones all went BOOM!!! Managed to get the thingie back too! I'd say this journey went well! :brofist:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

jokool's travel log through the desert :: Comments

Lief Katano

Post 8th March 2015, 11:11 pm by Lief Katano

Research indicates that the "big baddie" sealed inside the tomb can be found on the license board and can be summoned for one "Mist Bar", which is also used for Quickenings. His attack of choice (unless the enemy absorbs fire) is Painflare, a high-level magick attack that targets one enemy. He can only remain on the field for 90 seconds, and when the time remaining is 10 seconds or less, or his summoner's HP is less than 30, he unleashes his ultimate attack, Hellfire, on the enemy with the highest HP.

Also, while summoning him takes a lot of MP, he has no use for it (research has indicated that similar beings also have no need for it), so it can be taken freely.

Back to top Go down

Post 8th March 2015, 11:47 pm by Guest

Already used him once against that great wyvern. Ashe is his summoner btw.

All three guys got KOed by that wyvern, then, after the girls nearly had him, the bastard disappeared and came back with full health... Guess it was a glitch, but anyway, that's when I decided to summon. Nearly KOed the Wyvern himself!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum