Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about

+12
TheCapsFan
Truthseeker4449
Princess
Nopon
Lief Katano
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
silence
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
16 posters

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 34 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Nopon 4th June 2015, 11:02 pm

interview went well :yay:

I think

also I tried to learn piano but my fingers would constantly lock up and left hand wouldn't listen to me ;A;
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 34 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Princess 4th June 2015, 11:05 pm

I had to train myself so much to loosen my body because I am naturally very tight in my movements. I succeeded in making my wrists loose, which is essential for playing the piano.

Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th June 2015, 11:37 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:So it seems I will be the proud new owner* of a 1994 Ford Ranger for between $400 and $900! Excited

The title allows the vehicle to be sold, now I need to get the truck running again (supposedly just bleed the clutch) and find out what the principal will let the truck be sold for. More than likely the price will be around $850, which is what most of the other vehicles sold this year have been sold for.

I'm also being considered for an apprenticeship at my county's garage! If this works out, then I won't be going to college after all!

Okay so I myself can't own the truck, no insurance company will insure a vehicle owned by someone with a learner's permit. Either my mom or my grandpa will own the truck. I will be paying for all the expenses for the truck though.

you should take me on a trip  Congrats!  Have fun with that bad boy.

I actually have something to be really excited about!  My girlfriend and I have been dating for six months!  Yay!  And we celebrated by...performing at a concert!  Double yay!  It went really well, we were part of like 10 band kids to play with our AMAZING string players as a small chamber orchestra.  The theme was Broadway; I was a soloist in The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha, and a medley from the musical Chicago.
Congrats to both of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th June 2015, 7:26 pm

I finally got through all of my task sheets! It's been a while since I've had a quarter inch thick pile of papers...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 6th June 2015, 7:38 pm

I've been drawing a lot this summer, probably more than all of 2014 combined.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 6th June 2015, 8:06 pm

This may be preemptive, but I'm 7 colossi away from platinuming sotc!! Party Favor
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 6th June 2015, 9:07 pm

Congratulations!
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th June 2015, 12:26 am

I've somehow become considerably more comfortable with driving stick as I started away on several hills, some of them at rather significant angles, and didn't really feel too concerned! In the past I've freaked out over stopping on a hill out of concern of rolling back, at one point it got so bad that I was starting to pull the hand brake even the gentlest slopes.

It's also good because the handbrake on the truck I want is a pedal instead of a handle and the method I can use in my uncle's car won't work with that setup.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th June 2015, 8:52 pm

I absolutely love thunderstorms!   Excited
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 8th June 2015, 10:22 pm

Sea slugs are so cute :yay:
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 8th June 2015, 11:17 pm

I was able to get all my homework done today, and I got through a bit more of FE7. I'm in the middle of Chapter 8 right now.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 10th June 2015, 12:02 am

I had my interview today, and it went very well. The interviewers complimented me on my answers and said I gave thoughtful answers. They also said they were very impressed, considering that this was my first interview. Looking back, I could have given better answers to some of their questions, but overall, I was pleased with my performance. It looks like I'll have a great chance of working there.

Even if I don't get this job, I'm still very pleased I gave a good interview.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th June 2015, 12:06 am

Speaking of jobs, I have one! Praise feathers! Got it relatively pain-free since I'm working with my uncle.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 10th June 2015, 12:14 am

Shit, Lief already has more of a head start on the adult life than many of us
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th June 2015, 12:47 am

i've had a job for 5 years but it doesn't pay much if at all, now if only i get the one i'm applying for...
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next