Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokercraft

4 posters

Go down

Jokercraft Empty Jokercraft

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th October 2013, 5:39 pm

Welcome to my Minecraft Comedy Survival Role Playing Game, finally up after weeks of indecision and hesitation! Unlike the RPGs before it, this one focuses on having a good time through being funny in a setting based of a Minecraft survival game.

First things first, basic knowledge of Minecraft is recommended, but not required. It is possible to participate without the basic knowledge (like what tools are used for what) but you have to be able to learn pretty quickly. It is perfectly okay to act stupid during the let’s play even if you know what you’re supposed to be doing (example: not knowing how to craft a pickaxe)

If you wish to join, then all you have to do is read the rules (and check on them again frequently) and spawn yourself in like I do below or otherwise reasonably introduce yourself into the game. Remember to describe yourself in some manner if you do not wish for your current theme to be used for reference (making and posting a profile is not required).

Rules:

Damage Calculation! And food things:

Non-Standard Items:
List of Safe Zones:

Deep in a remote winter wonderland of sorts, a young teenage girl with long pink hair suddenly appeared standing a few feet off the ground. For a second, she stood still in shock at having been abruptly teleported to this unfamiliar environment without any warning. Then she realized she was floating in mid-air and flailed her arms in panic before falling on her butt on the snow covered grass with an ungraceful crunch. Grateful for the snow having broken her fall, she looked around and saw a frozen river dividing snow covered plains to her left and a snow covered forest to her right. Looking closer, she saw to her amazement that the land and trees were all squarish. As she absorbed more of her surroundings, she began to worry about how she would survive in this wintery land and started to be consumed by anxiety and fear…

My profile for the heck of since I’m going to try a new style of personality for myself:
Really Zoomed Out Map:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Jokercraft Empty Re: Jokercraft

Post by Lief Katano 13th November 2013, 8:26 am

In the woods surrounded by the frozen wasteland (type thing), a young rogue, clad in green, suddenly appeared in the middle of the air. He stylishly flipped to the ground, and congratulated himself on his work before realizing that he had no idea where he was.

He examined his possessions and found a wooden katana, a carrot, and a ridiculously arcane book that he had no idea how to use and he figured was to be used as fire fuel.

He decided that the first course of action in this strange, squarish land was to build a shelter, so he started chopping down trees with his carrot.

(I have no idea if spawning with items is allowed, but I request that the carrot is kept due to lulz)
(Also, idea for katana: does the same damage as relevant sword, but pierces 1/2 of armor? (Or deals 1 less damage but pierces one armor thing, whatever)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th November 2013, 7:01 am

This wordy section is my response to Lief and also firmly restates an existing rule:

An icy gust of wind made the girl shiver, persuading her had to do something. Taking another look around, something that didn't quite seem to fit in with the forest caught her eye. Moving cautiously closer, she discovered it was a chest surrounded by four torches.

Suspicious of the chest, she took another look around and then opened the chest while listening intently for any unnatural sound.

Hearing none, she peaked into the chest and discovered around a dozen pieces of spruce wood and a wooden axe.

After taking yet another look around, she reached in and pulled out the axe, unconvienced that it could cut down a tree. So she decided to try a few test swings on the tree closest to the chest.

To her surprise, only a small piece of the tree fell to the ground, looking the same as the ones in the chest.

Acting on a sudden impulse, she quickly cut the rest of the tree's truck down and gathered up the wood, the chest, and the torches. Taking another look around, she selected a nearby spot across a frozen river and hurried over there, noting the position of the sun as directly above her. Only she slipped on her second step on the ice, landing on her face and sliding over to the other bank.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th December 2013, 7:52 pm

The white fields of snow and ice sighed another breath of wind as another disturbance broke the landscape. Within the woods that stood near the middle of the snowy land, a young teenage girl in a bluish dress appeared in the air. She shrieked a high pitched squeal as she roughly fell on her knees, the cold from the snow penetrating her skin.

She lowered her head and gazed at the white powder around her legs, wondrous awe painted on her face. Curious, she poked the snow. The wetness of the fluffy looking stuff surprised her. She broke into a toothy grin and whipped her head up to observe the rest of this new world.

Everything was made of blocks. The hills in the distance, the trees and leaves- everything was detailed in pixels, even the sun in the sky.

The girl stood up and pushed back her white hair, just to have it fall in her face again. She pulled in a deep breath and shouted on top of her lungs, "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!"
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th December 2013, 4:31 pm

(My lack of good role plays may mean I'll suck at this, SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE)

When the first thing someone feels is cold wind they know they're in for a bad day. The wind was blowing and everything was dark. Why was everything dark? The girl wasn't really sure, but she wished she could find out how to make things a little brighter. Oh wait, her eyes were closed, maybe she should try opening them.

After opening her eyes, she recognized there was snow, everywhere. Laying face first in the freezing cold snow was not comfortable, but the girl wondered if it would be a bad thing to just lay here. If this was a warm sunny field she probable could have convinced her self that, but it was not. It was cold, and a way to get warm is to move. So the girl jumped up, and was instantly hit my another cold blast of wind. Maybe dressing in pants, and maybe having a shirt where the sleeves weren't detached would help.

The girl deiced to keep moving, there were a few trees across the icy river, her instincts scream MUST CUT DOWN TREES. As unhealthy for the environment would be, it seemed like the best idea. The girl started towards the tree, until she hit the icy river. Then she spilled and smashed face fist into the ice. Least to say the pain made her  reconsidered her plan, she sat back up and started thinking of a better plan.

(Did we all spawn in the same area and no one has encountered each other? Or are we all in different parts of this snowy area?)
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th December 2013, 8:06 pm

(That is up to you to decide, I personally spawned at the spawn point. Though you two seem to be just a dozen or so blocks from me)

Having destroyed two trees, the girl noticed the sun much lower in the sky and immediately decided to build a shelter. She selected a spot on a little hill on the other side of the frozen river and hurried over. However she underestimated just how slick the ice was and fell down on her face, splintering the ice.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th December 2013, 9:02 pm

(think we're on the same river, if you're on the river that's on the map...)

Failing to come up with a better plan, the girl awkwardly stood up and tried to shimmy here way across the river. This attempt still ended in a fail, but she didn't smash her face into the ice, she just fell backwards. This lead to the idea of just slowly scooting across the river, now she would fall! But it was really slow so it wasn't as effective as she would have liked it to be. This would take a while so she deiced to scoot faster, right now she was glad no one was around, this must look extremely strange.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th December 2013, 9:51 pm

Now scared, the girl could feel the cold water starting to lick her exposed flesh. Acting on reflex, she try to rush forward by any means necessary. With a loud crack and a scream, she fell through into the cold water.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 2nd February 2014, 2:19 pm

After hearing a scream, the girl stopped scooting across the river and looked around. As if she wasn't concerned enough with being alone in a snowy wasteland, now there was someone screaming. As she turned her gaze to the left she saw a crack in the ice and some splashed water. Her first thoughts were relatively frustrated was she tried to make her way to the crack, that water was going to be cold and if the victim couldn't swim then she would have to jump in.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum