Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access)

3 posters

Go down

All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access) Empty All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access)

Post by Princess 29th June 2013, 10:52 pm

Hey you guys.

All I had to say is that no matter who I've been friends with in real life, nothing ever has compared to you guys. You're the people who I can be myself around, you're the people with whom I can fangirl about whatever I want, and even though I've been ridiculed and perhaps thought of as a lesser person because of my obsession with sex by some of you, overall you've all been relatively intelligent people I can connect with. I think all of you are special, amazing people and I know everyone says that about everyone because we're all "unique" but you are all seriously something else. Some people might call a person stupid for attaching such friendships with people they've never met but I say that all of you prove that wrong. You are all capable of accomplishing so much (and even if you don't do anything :P) and don't any of you every forget that. Even if people tell you to your face that you're worthless, it ain't true for any of you because fuck, even a slut can tell you're all worth giving a shit about and maybe that's more degrading but bear with me this once

Just felt like telling all of you this. 

Princess of Lumas~  Dunsparce Approves

Bakuurrrraaa: stand by meeee
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access) Empty Re: All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access)

Post by Booster_Gold 29th June 2013, 10:56 pm

Ohh random hero here saying what a sweet thing to say.
Booster_Gold
Booster_Gold

: Love, Life, Comfort!

Myers-Briggs Type : Choleric

Back to top Go down

All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access) Empty Re: All I had to say (sorry for not being in general chat, could not access)

Post by Guest 30th June 2013, 12:41 am

Awwww... Thanks Luma! Super Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th June 2013, 8:48 am

Why do the best people always come on when I'm not here Horrified

I forgot that your filters block out some of our chats.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down