Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold)

Go down

8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold) Empty 8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold)

Post by Lief Katano 12th June 2013, 11:56 am

8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold) Pokémon%20Red-1

Welcome to the LP of Pokémon Red! I am Lief Katano, your host.

I don't really think that we really need an explanation of what Pokémon is. We might, however, need an explanation for the LP. This is a video LP. Each video will go over one location, unless it's really short.

That's pretty much it.

In addition, you guys are to tell me which 'mon I am to start out with: the fire-type Charmander, the water-type Squirtle, or the Grass/Poison-type Bulbasaur. So yeah. (If you're a guest coming here: only users can vote. Sorry.)

...that's pretty much it.

Videos
Part 1 - In the Beginning
Part 2 - Don't Be Afraid
Part 3 - Gust = Normal = Suck

Last edited by Lief Katano on 27th June 2013, 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold) Empty Re: 8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold)

Post by Guest 12th June 2013, 12:25 pm

Cool!

Well, since my LP had Charmander, and Chaos' had Squirtle, how about Bulbasaur?

Also, what program did you use for your video?

Back to top Go down

8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold) Empty Re: 8-bit graphics! Lizard things! Balls that contain monsters! We're playing Pokémon Red! (on hold)

Post by Lief Katano 12th June 2013, 12:29 pm

Atube.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th June 2013, 9:08 pm

And there has been an update.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th June 2013, 10:08 am

update

Update thing:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down