Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Where am I?"—A Guide To Our Sections

Go down

"Where am I?"—A Guide To Our Sections Empty "Where am I?"—A Guide To Our Sections

Post by Caprizant 30th May 2013, 5:22 pm

This guide is designed to clear up any confusions about what each of our sections are, what to post there, etc. I'll try to make this as short and informative as possible.

The Old World
Consisting of The Discussions and The Graveyard. A special portion of our forums that emulates the Pit Stop's structure of the very beginning (before we moved to our own site). New threads may not be posted here unless by an Administrator.

Spoiler:

The New World
Consisting of The Water Cooler, The Lava Cooler, The Shipping Lane, The Stage, Let's Post Let's Plays, The Sea of Japan, The Library, Mission Out-of-Control, Random Ramblings, and Customer Service. This is where all the original threads (save for The Cage being replaced with Let's Post Let's Plays) are recreated in a more standard forum format. Each section has their own archives subforum.

Spoiler:

Well, that's it! Happy posting!

Last edited by Caprizant on 3rd February 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Long, confusing, and unnecessary.)
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down