Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 1—The Puff Ball's Betrayal

+3
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
7 posters

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 1—The Puff Ball's Betrayal - Page 50 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 1—The Puff Ball's Betrayal

Post by Nopon 5th February 2013, 11:23 am

jokool wrote:
@Chaos How would it work on farts??? And a better question, how did you hear that when you aren't here???

Guys? I think we're being watched by a puff ball!

TS said everything you can hear and I'm sure farts are trying to say something :I

also I'm in the audience on break, did you forget we're a tv show?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 1—The Puff Ball's Betrayal - Page 50 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 1—The Puff Ball's Betrayal

Post by Guest 5th February 2013, 4:16 pm

Chaos wrote:TS said everything you can hear and I'm sure farts are trying to say something :I
Laughing

Chaos wrote:also I'm in the audience on break, did you forget we're a tv show?

*4th wall breaks*

Chaos...... Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th February 2013, 4:19 pm

IGNORE THE BROKEN WALL AND RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MISSION!

-show continues-
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th February 2013, 4:22 pm

*grudgingly puts the necklace on*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th February 2013, 4:30 pm

When I said everything, I meant everything you hear in Japanese. That's the purpose of my necklaces, or at least these two. Depending on what magic I infuse them with during their creation, they can have all sorts of effects, ranging from curses to translators. They are also very durable for their appearance. Since I tend to work with females more often than males, I don't make any that don't have a heart shaped jewel. All of these necklaces hold a darker secret, but one you don't need to worry about. I do expect to get these back once we start the journey back to the Pit Stop.

*turns into a parking lot*

....of course there aren't any parking spaces big enough for this bus.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 11:55 am

*looks out the window of the bus*

I see a couple of open spaces over here. I don't think they'll mind us using multiple spaces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:11 pm

*emerges from behind a bus seat* What'cha up to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:18 pm

*jumps out of his seat*

AAAAHHH!!! Where did you come from!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:19 pm

I'm not sure. One second I'm not here, the next I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:26 pm

New power?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:27 pm

Maybe... Or maybe it's slightly used. But in any case, I'm here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:28 pm

Well, welcome to the mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:29 pm

And that would be...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:31 pm

.... We're still not sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2013, 12:34 pm

Whatever the case, I'll do as needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next