Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

+9
Meyneth
Nopon
Cap'n Jack
Critical Sass
Princess
Subconscious Drift
Apocrypha
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
13 posters

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

Post by Meyneth 18th July 2017, 1:01 pm

Now it is.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

Post by Guest 18th July 2017, 7:18 pm

I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 18th July 2017, 7:20 pm

I can too
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th July 2017, 8:50 pm

I can see it and I'm somewhat inclined to believe that Abba was lying.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 18th July 2017, 11:42 pm

i'd never do that
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th July 2017, 11:46 pm

tbh it could go either way
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2017, 5:47 pm

...Is it a bad thing that my family thinks that all of the girls I've met and/or any girls in the world are just going to steal everything from me if I have a relationship with them?

...I'm exaggerating a bit, but I've heard them say this multiple times about most of the girls I've even tried talking to and/or had crushes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th July 2017, 6:12 pm

....I don't know.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 19th July 2017, 8:14 pm

jokool wrote:...Is it a bad thing that my family thinks that all of the girls I've met and/or any girls in the world are just going to steal everything from me if I have a relationship with them?

...I'm exaggerating a bit, but I've heard them say this multiple times about most of the girls I've even tried talking to and/or had crushes on.

Jo, what the hell is your family smoking?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2017, 9:01 pm

No joke, just about every girl I've had a crush on, my family didn't think too highly of (and I'll say this now, I'm not including Nanna in this since I never told them about that...they'd probably permaban me from the internet if they knew I had a crush on someone on the internet... >.>).

My grandma just worries I'll get with someone who's going to hurt me more than love me (which, I get, since most of the girls around here seem a bit.... Not Amused ).

My uncle...I'd say prior experiences lead him to this kind of thinking...

Before that, when my aunt was living with us...well, she shouldn't be included in this since the word love made her gag, kissing was "disgusting and gross" to her, and sex? She'd block her ears and go "DON'T SAY THE S WORD!!!"

My mom hasn't been much help either (mainly since I rarely see her in person and only talk on the phone (or skype on occasion)), and her biggest concern is that she doesn't want to be a grandmother too early...

Add to this, most of my family and friends of the family think I should be a priest or would make a good priest...and catholic priests can't marry and have to take a vow of celibacy.

...I don't know why I'm even sharing all this. Guess I'm just annoyed by the fact that the world seems to be against me finding out what love is.

...And maybe the world is right. Maybe I am better off not knowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th July 2017, 9:28 pm

There Their They're
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st July 2017, 7:55 am

I really just need to clear my head and stop dwelling on all this shit. This is Random Ramblings, not post dumb personal shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 21st July 2017, 5:02 pm

fuck em, do what you want
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st July 2017, 8:09 pm

DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE PIRATES ARE FREE

YOU ARE A PIRATE
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st July 2017, 8:14 pm

YO HO HO! *comes riding in on a kraken*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next