Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

+12
Pokemoll
Revenge of Mars
Cap'n Jack
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Critical Sass
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Apocrypha
16 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while. - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

Post by Lief Katano 21st April 2017, 2:45 pm

I have been mentally scarred from associating with Bleach, ever, so I am out.

That said, I remembered you suggested a Fire Emblem RP thing and if you're still interested in that I'd be down for it.

Completely unrelated, I got a Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey poster. I would've also gotten a Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne poster but that would have looked a bit more questionable.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while. - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st April 2017, 3:15 pm

Apocrypha wrote:I was thinking about making a Bleach RPG forum with numbers and shit. Who here would be interested?
Sorry, but I've heavily themed Bleach in the past. So heavily that I've left a bad taste with a number of people here, especially Lief. And then my own interest faded with the last 20 chapters or so.  I still bring up Zanpakutō every once in a while though.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 21st April 2017, 3:16 pm

Ach. Sorry Lief and Truth D:
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st April 2017, 3:17 pm

Meh don't worry about me since I still like the series up until the last Arc. If you wish to try pursing it, go ahead.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 21st April 2017, 3:19 pm

It won't be new ark, it'll be completely AU. The only thing that will stay the same is accepted lore I.E. Zanpakutos, etc.
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st April 2017, 3:19 pm

Apocrypha wrote:Ach. Sorry Lief and Truth D:
Nothing to be sorry about. Just not a thing I'm very interested in.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st April 2017, 4:13 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:That's still going on?
how many times have I answered this? Facepalm it's pretty much all I watch on twitch and I've talked about it in streams of mey's, lief's and mine, and I've answered you way too many times to count
just because it's more close knit with a pit stop like atmosphere doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's pretty much the same people over and over and over again, so it's like us.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st April 2017, 4:20 pm

I think that was the first time you directly brought it up here, actually.

I don't think TS was viewing any stream you mentioned it in.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st April 2017, 4:22 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I think that was the first time you directly brought it up here, actually.

I don't think TS was viewing any stream you mentioned it in.
'
one of nopons streams brought it up, and I have answered it in it's thread and when I became a mod for it's reddit.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st April 2017, 4:30 pm

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:That's still going on?
how many times have I answered this? Facepalm it's pretty much all I watch on twitch and I've talked about it in streams of mey's, lief's and mine, and I've answered you way too many times to count
just because it's more close knit with a pit stop like atmosphere doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's pretty much the same people over and over and over again, so it's like us.
My apologies, I know I keep asking because one, I'm very forgetful, particularly about things I don't have a great interest in. And second, I know the number of people participating had been declining from one of the last times I asked. I thought the whole thing was a social experiment with a limited lifespan. There aren't that many Pokémon games so I presumed the series had run out of games to play and had ended.

I'm immensely picky about what I watch. Just because someone is streaming doesn't mean I'll go watch. Or remember the chat of it. I don't think I've actually watched Nopon stream haredly anything much. As for the thread, it's been 14 months since anyone has posted in it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 21st April 2017, 7:16 pm

NYAN
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st April 2017, 9:02 pm

nyeh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st April 2017, 9:30 pm

DORARARARA
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st April 2017, 9:36 pm

*drives a garbage truck through the wall*

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next