Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

+2
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
6 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest 15th May 2017, 4:35 pm

Actually found a way to see your levels last night. Nopon is level 14, and Lief is 13.

Also of note, Mey is level 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2017, 5:28 pm

fml:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 23rd May 2017, 11:27 pm

had a really great game that was close to the last second

last point was for a capture and it was in overtime for what felt like forever!

I played Willow and learned to play her more as a flank. Basically she's like Evie with less mobility but with more splash, seedling is great (especially tossing it over Inara's wall)
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th May 2017, 6:36 am

Paladins be all like "Hey, don't play Overwatch this weekend! Come play our game instead!" Crystal Storm weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)! Get up to 90 crystals each day (up to 270 total) for getting 3 first wins of the day (30 per win).

I'm still playing Overwatch this weekend, but I definitely will be grabbing some crystals before they go. *still needs Alley Cat Maeve*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th May 2017, 10:46 pm

I don't have to bug anyone else about getting to level 15 now. Coy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2017, 4:34 pm

I like her already:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th May 2017, 8:05 pm

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2017, 8:44 pm

Nice carry there healer. ;P

in another game...andro is op:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 3rd June 2017, 5:50 pm

I'm not sure I really like Ash

Her knock back abilities are a little too good. Someone contesting the point at 99%? Knock back! Someone near an edge? Knock back! Usually knock back has been reserved for ultimates, and I'm not necessarily against having abilities for it, but it needs to knock back less or something.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th June 2017, 2:54 pm

Paladins is also having a double EXP weekend so maybe I'll finally get to level 30
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd June 2017, 5:14 pm

Had a moment in Paladins that made me realize how stupid this game is getting. It was a play of the game that I got...as Ash...on Fish Market. I think Greece know's where this is going.

I know Ash has some stupid op knockback, but this play took the cake. Of note, I have a build that I believe maximizes how much knockback she can dish out.

So it's the last push for the enemy team (we were getting our butts handed to us), and I have my ult ready, so I jump in, help eliminate the Zhin, then turn around, get a Kinetic Shot ready, and sent two of their teammates about halfway across the map, out past the docks, and into the water for a double kill.

What's remarkable and extremely stupid about this is the fact that we were nowhere near the docks when I did this, but almost to our base... I literally sent them flying over the buildings that you go around when leaving base, and well past the docks from what I could see...

I honestly wish I was able to record that so you all could see how stupid that was.

...Oh, and the servers were lagging like crazy and the past couple of matches had constant freeze ups... *goes back to Overwatch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd June 2017, 6:29 pm

Slightly off topic, but on topic at the same time: I think I'm done with team shooters... Had a stupid moment in Overwatch where Symmetra got the play of the game....walking out of spawn as her turrets tore the team apart..........................

I want to like these games, I really do. But stupid moments like that make me realize how stupid and dumb they can be and it drives me nuts that I spend so much time in them.... I hate myself for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 22nd June 2017, 7:35 pm

Joey...

I've noticed that you say you hate yourself a lot for various things. Maybe you should step back and see if there's a bigger issue going on? Perhaps talk with family about these self esteem issues?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 22nd June 2017, 7:40 pm

I've feeling the same way too Joey... You've been really beating yourself up and being extremely harsh towards yourself. I don't think of you in any of the ways you talk about yourself, and I do think you may need to talk to your family like Nopon said.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd June 2017, 7:55 pm

I've tried talking about it multiple times, and I get good advice and everything, but it never truly helps... I mean, it'll help at the moment, but the feeling dies away and I'm back to that same mood again.
That's why I always say nothing helps and that I need to deal with it on my own, because it's all my own fault I feel this way at times. I know I have a good life, but I just let small, non-problematic things just build up in my head until they do become problems.
One example is how I still haven't had a girlfriend in my life, but I'm probably better off without one, but I still want to know what it's like to love someone. Problem is I either fall for the wrong girls and can't get them out of my head (doesn't help that I'm constantly reminded of them or see them all the time...), or I'm just too damn shy and feel unready for an actual relationship.
Another example is like right now and how I'd like to be better at video games, but they just tend to frustrate me more than anything, but I still play them because I just want to have fun, so I keep going and hurting myself more with how I struggle against other players (or ai sometimes...), and then I just think of how I'm wasting my life away on these stupid games when I could be doing something more productive in my life, like trying to improve my social life, work on my talents (if I have any left), spend more time with family and help out around the house more...
So yeah, small things that just build up to massive problems in my head, and I know my life will go on even with these small things, but they still pile up. I just need to overcome them and not let them get me down, but it's not easy with the way I am...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum