Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

+2
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
6 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest 22nd June 2017, 7:55 pm

Holy crap that's a wall of words... Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 22nd June 2017, 8:17 pm

And it's good to get those words out

Half of the reason to talk to people isn't so you can just magically get fixed (because unfortunately there isn't some switch that can make us feel better, even though I wish there was one). Its so everything in't bubbling and festering on the inside. Internalizing you're negative emotions isn't healthy and it ends up stressing you out and you usually end up over thinking it. That's what my mom tells me when ever I talk to her about this kind of stuff, and I believe it.

This may not be my place to speak, but you honestly sound depressed and it maybe something you need to consider taking a look into. I'm not saying this to attack you or to make you feel bad about yourself, because being depressed has nothing to do with the quality of a person (and you are a great person), but I think it's something you need hear, think about and talk to your family.

I love you, and I really want you to be able to see how great you are.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th July 2017, 5:15 pm

New champ looks op.

In other news, the sky is blue, the grass is green, and Paladins still has no clue about the meaning of balance in video games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2017, 10:36 pm

Can confirm, after doing 100k+ damage in a match (top damage and out damaged every other player on the enemy team by nearly double) that new champ is op as fuck... Unfortunately, we lost and my k/d/a numbers didn't match up to my damage... Think it was like 9 kills, 10 assists, and 20 deaths...

I was surprised at how few kills I had when I had a chance check my stats. It felt amazing playing her, but I just never got the kills to show for it.

Previous game went a bit better though. Won, and had a good number of kills to show for it (got out damaged by other team's Lian sadly). Again, felt so good playing her, like I could just about solo the entire team. Nearly did at one point when they were all grouped up on the objective. Think I had a triple before dying and my team showing up to clean house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2017, 11:57 pm

lian ability breakdown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 13th July 2017, 11:51 am

"If Lian kills an enemy with enlightenment she is refunded 50% of or ult"

I'm sorry what

Does that stack? Like is it 50% for each person she kills with it?
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th July 2017, 12:15 pm

It did stack in the PTS (public test server). KamiVS shows this off in a vid nicely. Not sure if that was a bug or if it's still in the game though.

Add to that, she basically has two abilities that auto-aim for her (grace dash hits target in your sight, and Valor AOE damage to everyone in front of her), and she can really tear you apart with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 13th July 2017, 12:23 pm

If it's not a bug it's disgusting. If it is a bug the normal ability is still disgusting.

She looks like she wants to be a shot gun type character but her range seems to be far to good instead making her a sniper? Her hitting everyone in range of her attack it just weird. Also, the guy said that her damage fell off the farther she was away, but she still dealt 400? Tell me if I'm wrong, but fall off damage means that she should be dealing less the farther she's away?
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th July 2017, 12:49 pm

It falls off about mid range, so she can do up to 400 damage even at mid range, then it starts trickling off (it was going down to around 300something the further he went back).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th July 2017, 6:54 pm

And it turns out she does get a full ult charge for killing multiple players with her ult...

On the flip side, SMITE and Paladins are holding their pro finals for this season split at Dreamhack Valencia. If you watch the streams, you can get really good rewards in game (as long as you have your Hirez account linked to your Twitch account). Drops are always possible for any stream, but pro tournaments usually have better chances at giving you loot and/or exclusive skin drops.

From watching, I managed to get 45 crystals/gems for both SMITE and Paladins, plus some fantasy points in SMITE.

and I got this in Paladins:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 13th July 2017, 7:31 pm

One day Paladins will learn how to nerf

and on the same day valve will count to 3
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th July 2017, 6:33 am

I'm going to guess it's the same principle as power creep in gacha-based games - new units are cooler than older units so people are tempted to shell out cash in order to get the new units.

Of course, much like Pokémon Duel this runs the risk of being Too OP Too Quick, as well as being power creep in a competitive setting (so people are just as likely to throw their hands up in disgust as buy the new thing).
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th July 2017, 7:30 am

Lief Katano wrote:I'm going to guess it's the same principle as power creep in gacha-based games - new units are cooler than older units so people are tempted to shell out cash in order to get the new units.

Funny you should mention this. They just changed the economics of the game, and now champions cost more gold to buy, but the crystal price (use irl money to get unless you log in daily) is still the same. The also increased the gold cost of the recolor skins you can buy with gold, but decreased the crystal price.

...oh, and they took away part of the crystals you can get by logging in every day from 50 to just 35 (day 6 login is now 1000 essence instead of 15 crystals)...and you don't get as much gold either (day 4 and 5 give essence instead of gold as rewards now).

...let me just post the full patch notes, they're really just all around stupid (I haven't even gotten started on the champ changes, which are too numerous to mention): https://www.paladins.com/open-beta-54-patch-notes-ice-and-gunfire/

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th July 2017, 7:44 am

Maybe it wasn't a bad thing I left the scene when I did.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum