Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

+2
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
6 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest 3rd March 2017, 5:44 pm

Upcoming patch will see a few changes, including a big nerf to Maeve, a nerf to Ying's double healing Legendary (heals reduced to 70% when you have it), a buff to Barik, plus a new front line champ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2017, 7:57 pm

The New Front Line:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2017, 6:38 pm

More details of the new patch, mostly focusing on the buffs and nerfs:

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th March 2017, 10:48 pm

apparently I'm a good Tyra

kept getting near the top with damage and even got play of the game
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2017, 10:54 pm

That was one of my best hotstreaks in Paladin's yet, no crazy killstreaks, but aside from starting with a defeat, I've won every game I've played this evening, most of them with Nopon, and often by a good margin. A lot of them were 4-0.

Nopon did a fantastic job with Tyra consistently dishing out the damage and even getting a top play! I played Front Line most of the time with Torvald and Barik when our team had another tank. Often we ditched the flankers (though I played a game as Evie so Nopon could hear her lines) for the most part and occasionally the healer too.

One thing that did catch my eye was that it appeared that most of the players tonight were trying new or otherwise unmastered champions.

I also got superstitious halfway through and forced myself not to mess with my music because it got away from Touhou and started running through anime music. It was quite lovely music too.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th March 2017, 10:54 pm

That was an excellent hunt:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th March 2017, 10:00 pm

Another excellent game of curb stomping. I went Ying, while jokool went Maeve enjoy her while she lasts, and Nopon went with Tyra. We also had a Ruckus and Grover on our team. Ruckus did exactly what he was supposed to for a Front Line by staying on the objective and with the payload and I stayed with him for the most part while also leaving the point to help chase down enemies fleeing, though I would break off if they kept running.

Nopon really seems to found his niche in Tyra. Just wait for her upcoming legendary buff and with Life Rip II, Tyra will heal for half of all damage done. He's also doing a good job of tracking his targets and not standing in his own fire.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th March 2017, 10:21 pm

Yay!

-realizes he's stepping in fire- AAAAAAAAAH
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th March 2017, 6:12 am

Forgot to mention that just prior to this, one of my IRL friends who had been recommending Overwatch to me for some time now realized that I had been playing Paladins. And so he was making another attempt at getting me into Overwatch, looking up my graphics specs to make sure I could run it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th March 2017, 6:02 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Nopon really seems to found his niche in Tyra. Just wait for her upcoming legendary buff and with Life Rip II, Tyra will heal for half of all damage done. He's also doing a good job of tracking his targets and not standing in his own fire.
You might double check me on this, but I don't know for sure if things like that can stack (life rip with boosted life steal, cauterize with an ability that reduces healing, etc.). I seem to remember hearing/reading somewhere that the bigger buff is the one that counts.

Arupon wrote:Yay!

-realizes he's stepping in fire- AAAAAAAAAH
^me every time I play Tyra. I think I have the most suicides with her, followed by Drogoz, Evie, and a few badly thrown grenades from Viktor (actually did that yesterday at stone keep where it bounced off the top of an archway and back at me...not enough hustle in the world to save me from that...).

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Forgot to mention that just prior to this, one of my IRL friends who had been recommending Overwatch to me for some time now realized that I had been playing Paladins. And so he was making another attempt at getting me into Overwatch, looking up my graphics specs to make sure I could run it.
NGL: I'm still interested in Overwatch, and will most likely get it someday if it goes on sale and I have extra cash on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th March 2017, 6:19 pm

Life Rip does stack with Tyra's Legendary, or so the pros all say and the test server appears to be backing that up. They're all talking about how OB45 is going to be the age of the Vampiric Tyra.

Also I feel like ranting about Kinessa a bit so please bare with me. Or choose not to keep reading. Just had a match with what I refer to as the noob Kinessa. This Kinessa was constantly asking for protection from flankers (the other team had 3 Maeve, Evie, Skye). I effectively shut her up by telling her I never liked Kinessa anyway and would stay with the point, to which our Torvald expressed what appeared to be approval. Remember Folks, any front line quickly falls without a damage or healer behind them. The front line holds the point long enough for the team to group on the attackers and relies on the rest of the team to kill their enemy.

Kinessa is generally first on the hit list for any flanker because she's usually alone and the team is often whining about her if she's actually any good. Kinessa should never ask for protection from flankers, it's part of being Kinessa. To protect Kinessa means taking yet another person off the point to help her and her survival in and of itself will never win a game. Standing on the point does, I've won several games where my team was absolutely slaughtered, but from a distance and we won anyway because we had the point presence.

I'm all about throwing as many bodies at the point as possible to contest points, win points, push the payloads, etc. Kinessa is 9.5 times out of 10, never near the objective or payload, it's just part of being a sniper. In my experience the "backrow" sniper champions (Sha Lin, Kinessa, and Cassie) are dead weight to that goal. Now when they're actually hitting their marks and it's just one of them, it's not bad. But when I'm the only guy on the objective an taking damage from 3-5 different champions at once, they often aren't worth that much.

Basically I expect Kinessa to be quiet and not whine when she's killed. An enemy focused on her is one less enemy attacking my team's point. She's a lone wolf by nature and should act accordingly.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th March 2017, 10:54 pm

Next patch is delayed due to technical issues, according to Pixie Kittie on tonight's stream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th March 2017, 5:16 pm

Items for Noobs:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th March 2017, 8:55 pm

I'd hope on but apparently servers crashed.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th March 2017, 10:02 pm

On the bright side OB45 should be up and running by 7:00 PM tomorrow morning.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum