Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

+12
varia
Critical Sass
Caprizant
Princess
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Nopon
Joey
Meyneth
16 posters

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th January 2017, 1:22 pm

On the flip side I still haven't spend any of my Christmas money. I was thinking about a set of tire chains, but so far DOT has been much more diligent with treating the roads before it becomes an issue.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

Post by Greece 9th January 2017, 3:12 pm

I was gonna test out the Uncharted 4 multiplayer in order to force Sully to dab. Then I found out it I needed to buy PlayStation Plus and now that ship has sunk for me
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 5:30 pm

Yeah, that's the bad thing about PS4: You have to pay to play online...

No idea why they changed that since the PS3 had free online multiplayer (other than cash grab).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th January 2017, 5:44 pm

Well that sucks, multiplayer is fun.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 6:08 pm

I know it's been a thing with XBox since the 360 (maybe even the original, I'm not sure) and that you have to have a Live subscription to play multiplayer games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th January 2017, 6:11 pm

There is a free trial for playstaion plus, but our internet is pretty bad so I wouldn't want to waste a free trial now

I just wanted to put the fanciest man, in a fancier suit, and have him dance at people
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 6:12 pm

Greece wrote:I just wanted to put the fanciest man, in a fancier suit, and have him dance at people
That sounds amazing! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th January 2017, 6:25 pm

Also the idea of getting killed and seeing that the person who killed you was an old man who is now dabbing
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th January 2017, 9:03 am

Helter, skelter, in the summer swelter
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th January 2017, 6:04 pm

*takes a fancy man, arms with him with a blade, and sets him loose in the world*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th January 2017, 8:01 pm

EVERYBODY PANIC
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th January 2017, 8:03 pm

Nanna, I will ensure he spares you, but on only one condition. Promise me you won't go bug people at 8:00 at night with religious solicitation like the jerk who just did so here.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th January 2017, 4:07 am

I think 8 o clock stuff would mainly be scheduled meetings, so I don't think that'll be a problem.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th January 2017, 6:08 am

Then as long as the meetings aren't taking place on someone's doorstep, you're now immune to this beast I've unleashed.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th January 2017, 10:39 pm

Wow! I made it into a match on the Paladins Twitch channel! The guy streaming had an open game, and I made it in time to play live!

So, if you're curious about Paladins and/or want to see me suck at this game, start watching at around the 2:16:00 mark!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next