Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

+11
Truthseeker4449
Subconscious Drift
Critical Sass
returnofmastercrazyhand
silence
Meyneth
TheCapsFan
Greece
Nopon
Lief Katano
Burnin' Bunnies
15 posters

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 1:00 pm

I feel like I've heard of that comic before...

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th October 2016, 2:15 pm

Snazz was talking about it during stream.

I'm actually rewatching last night's stream because I had it recording this time around (unlike my first stream), and I'm actually pretty pleased with how everything is sounding! I thought I'd be cringing at my own voice constantly, but it sounds good. (I'm mostly just cringing at my own mind not working well to provide decent answers to some questions Dreaming )
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 2:56 pm

You sounded great to me! I thought you answered everything just fine as well, so don't feel bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th October 2016, 4:35 pm

its quite good with every side being a protagonist so you're never really rooting for one specific side in a fight (at one point the demons and humans fight and you don't know who you want to win) though it has some pacing issues when it just goes too fast for its own good (can we breathe and get an understanding of why the hell this person is doing what they're doing?!) though I don't think the ending wraps up enough things it still is an interesting end
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 5:12 pm

almost forgot to share this little gem from last night's stream:

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th October 2016, 6:22 pm

xD We're going to have to have another stream sometime soon! That was just too much fun!

(This time I hope to have stuff ready to both talk about and actually do. I feel like we got so little done during stream, oh gosh hahaha)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 7:17 pm

Excited I can't wait!

(pshaw! I think you did plenty during that stream! If nothing else, you inspired me during the stream, so that's something. Super Grin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 7:28 pm

Makes me start to think about streaming software....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 7:31 pm

Well, I know of two: OBS (which I couldn't get to work...), and XSplit (which was pretty good for recording on my old laptop, but I haven't tried it on this computer or for streaming).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 7:39 pm

I plan on streaming something in the not-too-distant future, so I'm kinda interested in how to do it.

...Not interested enough to look it up myself at the moment, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th October 2016, 10:13 pm

I followed Twitch's instructions to set up OBS. It seems a little difficult going in blind. OBS has also since updated a little since Twitch made its tutorial, so a lot of the stuff can just be skipped.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th October 2016, 10:22 pm

I learned a ton via trial/error and reddit :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 27th October 2016, 10:31 pm

I'll probably stream at some point too
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 10:32 pm

Maybe we should have a thread we just post Stream links and what not in.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 10:48 pm

Code:
[22:44:39] I like to imagine Lief is secretly Sanji
[22:44:50] LiefKatano: I like this imagination
[22:44:54] Truthseeker4449: Sanji more about the boobs than ass though
[22:44:55] nopon: or maybe not that secretly since he's married, engaged, and shipped with everyone
[22:45:06] LiefKatano: Whoa whoa whoa
[22:45:07] Truthseeker4449: When did we get married
[22:45:17] nopon: Lief is married to Luma remember :V
[22:45:18] LiefKatano: I only married Luma and am engaged to Mey I guess sorta
[22:45:34] nopon: also he's shipped with every girl at the pitstop
[22:45:37] Truthseeker4449: Your grammar indicates we got married
[22:45:47] LiefKatano: can confirm, Lux's grammar is shit
[22:46:31] nopon: despite wanting to be an author my grammar is indeed, shit
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next