Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 5 - Heavy Rain, Nice Racks, and Flying Kicks

+13
Princess
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Cap'n Jack
Burnin' Bunnies
Subconscious Drift
Greece
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Nedoxu
Nopon
17 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 5 - Heavy Rain, Nice Racks, and Flying Kicks - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 5 - Heavy Rain, Nice Racks, and Flying Kicks

Post by Guest 9th August 2016, 10:22 pm

Fun fact, I decided to buy a Gatorade the other day since I hadn't had on in ages and I liked the sound of one of the flavors we carry in my store (glacier cherry). Forgot how bland Gatorade is.…

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 5 - Heavy Rain, Nice Racks, and Flying Kicks - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 5 - Heavy Rain, Nice Racks, and Flying Kicks

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th August 2016, 10:26 pm

I will approve of Gatorade. Gotta get those electrolytes.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th August 2016, 10:29 pm

Just a reminder to surrender all hope of finding true love and accepting a lonely existence :D
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th August 2016, 10:58 pm

jokool wrote:Fun fact, I decided to buy a Gatorade the other day since I hadn't had on in ages and I liked the sound of one of the flavors we carry in my store (glacier cherry). Forgot how bland Gatorade is.…
Glacier Cherry is bland. However the more "original" flavors do taste good, when ice cold and you've been working hard.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th August 2016, 11:03 pm

Hackapon wrote:Just a reminder to surrender all hope of finding true love and accepting a lonely existence :D
Already done that my friend... Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th August 2016, 11:09 pm

jokool wrote:
Hackapon wrote:Just a reminder to surrender all hope of finding true love and accepting a lonely existence :D

I'm working on that too by shattering any pieces of hope that escaped my first internal cleansing :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th August 2016, 11:49 pm

Kool Bunnies wrote:I will approve of Gatorade. Gotta get those electrolytes.
It's what plants crave!*
;_;

It won't be too lonely, though, with you knuckleheads >:I

*Note: Electrolytes are not, in fact, what plants crave. In fact, they're pretty much the opposite of what they crave. It'll probably kill them. If you were too much of a dumbass to listen to a random 16-year-old on the internet referencing a movie that he hasn't actually watched, then, well, you deserved what was coming.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th August 2016, 11:51 pm

-pours gatorade on plants-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th August 2016, 7:48 am

I kinda gave that up a while ago, though I probably won't accept true loneliness.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th August 2016, 11:13 am

Hacka Charles wrote:NO!  *chugs Gatorade like a Real ManTM*
I approve. Dunsparce Approves Crazy Hand approves! Thumb Up w/ Blood
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th August 2016, 12:43 pm

I don't want a true love, anyways, I just want to never marry tbh.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th August 2016, 4:02 pm

Hackapon wrote:
jokool wrote:

I'm working on that too by shattering any pieces of hope that escaped my first internal cleansing :D

Yeah, it took me awhile to shatter all my hope. Even now, I still flip-flop with my emotions: Flipping to knowing I'm better off alone, then seeing/meeting a cute girl aaaaaand...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th August 2016, 5:34 pm

I still have hope! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th August 2016, 6:21 pm

I just watchd all the asdf movies...in reverse order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 10th August 2016, 7:38 pm

Steak puns are a rare medium well done.
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next