Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 22 - Rubber Ducky, You're Not the One

+16
silence
Subconscious Drift
Kaede Akamatsu
Freesia
Gravitas
Critical Sass
Cap'n Jack
Princess
Greece
Meyneth
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Burnin' Bunnies
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
20 posters

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 22 - Rubber Ducky, You're Not the One - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 22 - Rubber Ducky, You're Not the One

Post by Jackster 18th February 2016, 1:19 pm

Only sometimes
Jackster
Jackster

: What is this even

Myers-Briggs Type : Things
Alignment : Neutral Evil

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 22 - Rubber Ducky, You're Not the One - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 22 - Rubber Ducky, You're Not the One

Post by Cap'n Jack 18th February 2016, 5:47 pm

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the complaining thread cuz like... okay, so a couple of dogs were running loose in the 'hood, right? The other my bro managed to grab one of them so he'd be off the streets. He was covered in fleas, with an old flea collar with no name tag that hardly fit him, and he's not neutered. It's giving me mixed signals, like, does he belong to someone or what? So now I've got this strange dog running around the house trying to get along with the two dogs we already have. My life, dude. Just... so many dogs.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 5:49 pm

Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 18th February 2016, 5:57 pm

Maybe take it to a shelter?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 18th February 2016, 6:07 pm

Meyneth wrote:Maybe take it to a shelter?

We have a nice no-kill shelter here in town, too, so that's the same idea I had, but if the dog belongs to someone I'd want to give it back... come to think of it, this has actually happened to us before. About half a year ago there was a dog running around town that we caught and when we brought it back to the owner, she said she didn't want the dog and let it run away on purpose, so now that dog lives with my brother's girlfriend. Anyway, I'm wondering if this dog is in a similar situation, considering the collar he had on was unusually tight and had no name tag, and he was covered in fleas (but that might just be from being outside), and he's not neutered. I don't want to make assumptions about his owner, but if this turns out to be history repeating itself, this guy's definitely going to that shelter I mentioned.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 18th February 2016, 6:17 pm

I think that if the Person really wants their dog back they'll check the shelter, since it would be a logical place to take it.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 18th February 2016, 6:31 pm

Meyneth wrote:I think that if the Person really wants their dog back they'll check the shelter, since it would be a logical place to take it.

That's a good point, I think I'll ask them if they ever get owners looking for their lost dogs. There were two dogs running around the neighborhood and my brother only caught this one, but I'm assuming the two of them were related somehow, which makes me feel bad that this guy's pal is still running around somewhere. It's been a very confusing and stressful day for him, considering he just got taken into a house filled with strangers and two dogs who already live there, but he's really chilled out and relaxed. He's bizarrely well-behaved. It makes me think that he does belong to someone.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 7:16 pm

Charles wrote:
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:*stares dramatically into the distance with a slight breeze*
*cue anime intro*
*insert music*:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 18th February 2016, 7:20 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I was just looking at all of our members on the Pit Stop. It reminded me that the Pit Stop used to be quite a large thing back on Bulba, huh? It was probably quite different back then compared to now.

Sometimes I wish I could get to know the other Original Pit Stoppers, but I don't blame them for wanting to stay on Bulba fulltime.

*stares dramatically into the distance with a slight breeze*

It was a lot more full of shippings, feuds, and immaturity.  Kappa Most of the OG Pitstoppers aren't on Bulba anymore.

Long story short, I like the current #stateofthepitstop. Because all the truly cool people are still around c:
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 9:55 pm

You guys know that "Main Characters Die Everywhere" meme?

...I'm currently drawing it, but with RWBY characters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th February 2016, 9:59 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I was just looking at all of our members on the Pit Stop. It reminded me that the Pit Stop used to be quite a large thing back on Bulba, huh? It was probably quite different back then compared to now.

Sometimes I wish I could get to know the other Original Pit Stoppers, but I don't blame them for wanting to stay on Bulba fulltime.

*stares dramatically into the distance with a slight breeze*

It was a lot more full of shippings, feuds, and immaturity.  Kappa Most of the OG Pitstoppers aren't on Bulba anymore.

Long story short, I like the current #stateofthepitstop.  Because all the truly cool people are still around c:
Can confirm. OGest Pit Stopper, not on Bulbagarden.

Can also confirm hated Truthseeker's guys, also shippings, shippings everywhere.
jokool wrote:You guys know that "Main Characters Die Everywhere" meme?

No, but I'm pretty sure I'm still supposed to be disappointed in you.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 18th February 2016, 10:06 pm

Truth's Guys?
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th February 2016, 10:18 pm

At first I thought you were Greece for some reason, and then I lamented that it's appropriate.

But you're not Greece so it isn't.

It's supposed to be guts.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 18th February 2016, 10:19 pm

Truth doesn't have guts.

He has guys who work in the inner workings of his body. No guts. Just guys. Lots of mini guys.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 10:38 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
jokool wrote:You guys know that "Main Characters Die Everywhere" meme?

No, but I'm pretty sure I'm still supposed to be disappointed in you.
starts off with this meme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next