Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

+7
Zexy
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
11 posters

Page 16 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Guest 1st June 2013, 10:09 pm

If the 1-hit KO attacks are removed, it should be fine.

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control Control Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control Control Room

Post by Nopon 1st June 2013, 10:11 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Naw, I think Dýrið's a good idea. Think of it like those times where you get beaten up pretty badly, but then manage to pull from behind and win.

That said, Dýrið needs to be nerfed, otherwise it's gonna be like the Cage. *points to the shriveling husk that is the Cage*

which reminds me, I need to make the list for my egg forme.....
Procyon wrote:If the 1-hit KO attacks are removed, it should be fine.
I could honestly see us spending missions collecting artifacts or other thingies specifically to protect us from his one hit KO moves, or finding a way to weaken him enough so that they don't one hit KO us
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st June 2013, 10:17 pm

Lux wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:Naw, I think Dýrið's a good idea. Think of it like those times where you get beaten up pretty badly, but then manage to pull from behind and win.

That said, Dýrið needs to be nerfed, otherwise it's gonna be like the Cage. *points to the shriveling husk that is the Cage*

which reminds me, I need to make the list for my egg forme.....
Procyon wrote:If the 1-hit KO attacks are removed, it should be fine.
I could honestly see us spending missions collecting artifacts or other thingies specifically to protect us from his one hit KO moves, or finding a way to weaken him enough so that they don't one hit KO us
Hmm, maybe... But we can't get prepare against them if we don't know about them.
Lux wrote:I am going to give an idea of what the main storyline of the Pit Stop has always been in my mind:

The Planetary Pit Stop was created as a rest stop for anybody traveling through time/space and created by Caprizant. Unfortunately it is located at the universal axis(point where all dimensions intersect) and thus evil forces began to attack it. One day it faced its first major crisis, the giant magikarp and was stopped by a ragtag group of warriors from different dimensions. The main antagonist is Dýrið, a vile force who's only desire is the extinction of all life.
With this in mind, what should our starting point be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st June 2013, 10:23 pm

well, Cap once told everyone Dýrið's attacks, and since he wrecked so much havoc I assume there are many written records of his attacks

as for starting point, I would prefer it occuring after the events in Mooc in the old world (Chaos revealed to be a venom infected Lux, Chaos' death, and most recently, you guys receiving the new Lux's egg)

but if we must I guess we could just throw that away and call it alternate timeline and start anew with the magikarp incident and everyone basically meeting for the first time

though I'll still be an egg, only this time instead of given to you guys by Dharc the Nightmare King, one of you guys found me just laying around
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st June 2013, 10:26 pm

But I like Dharc! D:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st June 2013, 10:33 pm

I desire a clean slate. I'm for the alternate timeline.

Last edited by Procyon on 1st June 2013, 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st June 2013, 10:34 pm

Lief Katano wrote:But I like Dharc! D:
Don't worry, he'll likely pop up later :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2013, 12:21 am

Procyon wrote:I desire a clean slate. I'm for the alternate timeline.

If we do go with an alt timeline, then I'll definitely use my new character idea.

Don't worry, it'll be a simple design that won't have anything from any series.

Also, like I've already said, I'll keep my old character for when we have other missions or some cage fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 2nd June 2013, 7:30 am

Loopy
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd June 2013, 9:03 am

Just Simile and Wave, Lima.
Lux wrote:though I'll still be an egg, only this time instead of given to you guys by Dharc the Nightmare King, one of you guys found me just laying around

Well if we're throwing that other mission away from the timeline, that means I'm still AWOL.

And speaking of the other mission, Lock and Archive it?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2013, 8:00 pm

And I'm dead. Which is why I'm favoring completely starting over.

After we settle this, what else will we need?
Ah, yes... Dýrið. I'm assuming it can't free itself... So who will be the one plotting to do so? Mind you, we need foes in combat situations, yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd June 2013, 8:19 pm

*pulls out the history book and crosses out the last chapter, then chucks the book*

The last mission did not happen. Moving onto the next item on the agenda, the goal of the antagonist. I don't really want to have the same plot as the last mission (is referring to the one Lux lead).

*is used to fighting multiple opponents*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2013, 8:22 pm

Uh, what was the "last chapter"?

The goal should be to unleash and enslave Dýrið... But it's dependent on who they are.

Last edited by Procyon on 2nd June 2013, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd June 2013, 8:25 pm

It was the original Zombie City, only Lux derailed the mission with the introduction of his past and Dýrið.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd June 2013, 8:26 pm

I wanna say Exdeath, but you guys are probably gonna get mad at me for suggesting a Final Fantasy villain.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next