Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Schedule

Go down

My Schedule Empty My Schedule

As you all might have realized by now...prob not I guess, I only have computer access during week days between 10pm till late at night. That means I can't work on things as much, though I can post n stuff from my phone. That means that I have to be organized in order to get things done. Weekends normally give me more time to use the computer but I'd rather not depend too much on that. That's why I want you guys to help me set up a schedule for my weeks! I have activities I gotta do on some days, so those are filled spots but some things don't take as much time so they aren't as full. Basically I want you guys to tell me what days you can do certain things so I can set up my schedule to be able to do somethings :O

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Watch Anime and attempt to resurrect anime watching club
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday: Misc.
Sunday:

The things I wanna add that you guys can help me set up are: Vanguard nights for playing vanguard, multiplayer games (atm prob skull girls) and dueling. What nights are best for you guys with those three? Also the misc for this weekend is finish the Fate series of blogs and also get Lost Legends back on track Mey if you see this, you still haven't picked your languages! I'll prob fill the other 2 days with editing, drawing, or gaming :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Schedule :: Comments

Post 9th October 2015, 10:56 am by Guest

I'd love to be able to play more games with you, but my schedule is always changing, so it's impossible for me to have any set days for anything. I'm usually just doing stuff at random until I go to work, or if I have an off day, doing other random stuff or helping my family with things.

But if you ever see me online and want to play, just let me know!

Back to top Go down

TheCapsFan

Post 12th October 2015, 7:19 pm by TheCapsFan

What happened to your FR LP? :U

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 12th October 2015, 10:24 pm by Nopon

Haven't been able to record (house is noisy when I'm home) and my mic is on the fritz ;o;

waiting to get a new one

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 13th October 2015, 10:17 am by Lief Katano

I thought you lived in an apartment?

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 13th October 2015, 3:51 pm by Nopon

I call wherever I live a house for it is my home :D

Back to top Go down

Katuna Makata

Post 13th October 2015, 5:56 pm by Katuna Makata

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 13th October 2015, 6:27 pm by Lief Katano

Spiky Nopon wrote:I call wherever I live a house for it is my home :D
That's not surprising.

I was more expressing it re: it being noisy.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum