Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

+12
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Meyneth
Chibster
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
Critical Sass
silence
Lief Katano
Dragel
Burnin' Bunnies
Mathematical Enigma
16 posters

Page 11 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:03 pm

*just had a brilliant idea* Blind LP of Etrian Odyssey when I get started LPing! Ooo... Aaaah...

I mean, I literally have no idea what the games are like or what they're about.

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:04 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:I've only listened to four of the tracks so far, but I'm liking them so far Dunsparce Approves
Which ones?  Oh Boy!
I've listened to all of them now and the only one that I don't really like (but don't hate either) is the first one. My favorite is "Hoist the Sword with Pride in the Heart" (Boss Fight?). All the rest I like quite a bit.
That one's great. I friggin' love the remix of it in Etrian Mystery Dungeon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 8th August 2015, 11:06 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Spoiler:
*manifests a duel disk*

So do you duel?

I wish I could, but I'm way too lazy to make a deck. I'd definitely try out a Blackwing deck though!
Chibster
Chibster

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th August 2015, 11:09 pm

You could always try looking for a Blackwing Deck List and spend ten minutes copying the cards over into DN, then have fun with a number of us over there :P
Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Charles wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:I've only listened to four of the tracks so far, but I'm liking them so far Dunsparce Approves
Which ones?  Oh Boy!
I've listened to all of them now and the only one that I don't really like (but don't hate either) is the first one. My favorite is "Hoist the Sword with Pride in the Heart" (Boss Fight?). All the rest I like quite a bit.
That one's great.  I friggin' love the remix of it in Etrian Mystery Dungeon.  
Remix!?!

*searches for it immediately*

Stereo Love
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th August 2015, 11:10 pm

Raised Sword in Pride?

I got that via disc. Currently in my playlist. Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 11 Emot-iia
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 8th August 2015, 11:13 pm

A horse and a man, above, below,
One has a plan but both must go,
Mile after mile, above, beneath,
One has a smile and one has teeth,
Though the man above might say hello,
Expect no love from the beast below.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:13 pm

jokool wrote:*just had a brilliant idea* Blind LP of Etrian Odyssey when I get started LPing! Ooo... Aaaah...

I mean, I literally have no idea what the games are like or what they're about.
I dunno how far you would get. But I'd recommend III since it has multiple endings and introduced palette swaps for portraits.
Lief Katano wrote:Raised Sword in Pride?

I got that via disc. Currently in my playlist. Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 11 Emot-iia
That's the one! It's friggin' fantastic. I hope the theme's remix in the inevitable Untold 3 is just as good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:40 pm

*started listening to it* OMG SO EPIC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 8th August 2015, 11:42 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:You could always try looking for a Blackwing Deck List and spend ten minutes copying the cards over into DN, then have fun with a number of us over there :P
I think I have like half a deck from a while ago so I'll see what I can do! :3
Chibster
Chibster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:47 pm

I just finished the longest quest in the game! Dunspach is Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:56 pm

the quest:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th August 2015, 12:11 am

And now I must go to bed before I falllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.............Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th August 2015, 12:37 am

Goodnight! I'm off to bed, too.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 9th August 2015, 12:39 am

Good night everyone! Tired
Chibster
Chibster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next