Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

+10
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
TheCapsFan
silence
Truthseeker4449
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
14 posters

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

Post by Princess 27th May 2015, 8:33 pm

...it's completely fair because that picture covers more than 70% of his body and what is revealed isn't inherently sexual.

:U
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 8:33 pm

On the contrary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 8:34 pm

Princess of Lumas wrote:...it's completely fair because that picture covers more than 70% of his body and what is revealed isn't inherently sexual.

:U
...Well, never mind, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 27th May 2015, 8:35 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Gonna rage?

Spoiler:

Trollnana
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 8:37 pm

BECAUSE SOMEBODY SHOT THE HARU THAT COULD READ!
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 8:38 pm

Meyneth wrote:BECAUSE SOMEBODY SHOT THE HARU THT COULD READ!
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 8:42 pm

C'on man. I edited it right after I posted it.

Last edited by Meyneth on 27th May 2015, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 8:43 pm

SOOOOOOOOOORRY! D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 27th May 2015, 8:45 pm

Meyneth wrote:C'om man. I edited it right after I posted it.

Laughing

That happens to me so often on here. Sorry
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 8:47 pm

My roommate keeps on watching Good Luck Charlie.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 9:13 pm

*summons Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 9:18 pm

*summons Ringabel*

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 9:25 pm

*Summons Shulk*
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th May 2015, 9:27 pm

Charles wrote:Okay, if Truth or jokool don't get upset with that...  
I'll admit there is a double standard here, but it is a social standard that I didn't make up and that has been accepted pretty much forever. For those who need it spelled out, a man can be shirtless in public (or at least around my area they can be), a woman can not.
Princess of Lumas wrote:...it's completely fair because that picture covers more than 70% of his body and what is revealed isn't inherently sexual.
While the latter is true, I would not use percentages to really describe what is acceptable since the other 30% can be just about anything. You guys know what bits are acceptable to show, and which are not. That said I would personally prefer if the number of men taking their shirts off/being shown without shirts is kept to a reasonable level. Not that I can really do much more than ask since I just said it's acceptable to post such pictures :I

Or if you guys want we can implement a fully-clothed persons only rule. Because you guys do have a say in rule making, even though you let me, jokool, and Caprizant run the forum as though you didn't.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 9:36 pm

I didn't vote for you.  :I  

Yeah, no, I'm not questioning the double standard.  I mean, I think it's kinda silly, but still.  In fact...
fucking fight me m8:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next