Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Meyneth
Burnin' Bunnies
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Nopon
10 posters

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

Post by Lief Katano 18th May 2015, 10:05 pm

^^(S?)he wasn't really born/built to kill, though. And therein lies my problem with the usertitle.
^That sucks... What do you need motivation for?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 10:05 pm

^^Same here.... Especially after working and having no energy to do anything.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th May 2015, 10:06 pm

Nobody said my User Title had to go with my theme. I changed my theme to this more aggressive version for a reason.

Also jokool, in Ancient Rome Plebeian meant commoner. It seems to have the connotation of "plain."
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 10:11 pm

I figured it was something else, just joking everyone. Annoyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 10:15 pm

Fuckin' plebes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 18th May 2015, 10:19 pm

how did you get the random site to work with transparent images charles ;-;

also Lief, I can either post my ideas here or pm em to you :T
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th May 2015, 10:38 pm

It's just a few school projects I have to do. Once I do those projects, they will be the last ones I will ever complete in high school. But I'm not looking forward to graduating or finishing because then I have to choose colleges and learn to drive and do adult stuff. 

In short, I'm being lazy, immature (I need to embrace the future instead of holding onto now), and irrational in my feelings but I know for a fact I will be happier when I have more responsibilities and that having such responsibilities will most likely heighten the quality of my life (by my standards).
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 18th May 2015, 10:39 pm

What should I make my next theme be?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th May 2015, 10:51 pm

Magical Nopon wrote:how did you get the random site to work with transparent images charles ;-;

also Lief, I can either post my ideas here or pm em to you :T
PM 'em, baby!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th May 2015, 11:16 pm

hint, Lief used the term "baby", a common term used by lovers in reference to each other, to Lux. They are also starting a PM conversation which could lead to God knows where. 
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 11:19 pm

Magical Nopon wrote:how did you get the random site to work with transparent images charles ;-;
Eh? I never had a problem with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 18th May 2015, 11:34 pm

what file type do you save them as? also what program do you use to save it?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 11:43 pm

They're all PNGs saved with GIMP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th May 2015, 11:46 pm

Are disposable cameras still widely sold or no?
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th May 2015, 11:49 pm

I think I saw some at Walmart the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next