Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Meyneth
Burnin' Bunnies
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Nopon
10 posters

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 7:38 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Wait, what. How're we supposed to kill 'em if their numbers increase when we kill one?

*Metatron sits in the corner, depressed*
That's the fun bit you guys have to figure out :D

*about 5 monsters die from each other*

Monsters: 2,430
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 5 - Rise of the Snazzy Overlord

Post by Lief Katano 19th May 2015, 8:07 pm

Aha! Metatron! Cast Mediarahan*...on the monsters!

*Full heal to all party members.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 8:12 pm

*Metatron takes all the damage, though most of the monsters had full health or were close to it*

*a couple dozen monsters did die*

Monsters: ~12,150

Yes I've already given up on the exact calculation thingy
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th May 2015, 9:05 pm

Wait, what. How does that math work out.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 9:41 pm

Because like 40 something monsters died, each one takes increases the number of monsters by 20% and the calculations that I'm doing does each monster one a time. However this is rather time consuming for even just 5 monsters so... Sorry if I'm off a few thousand, I'm guessetimating. :I
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 19th May 2015, 9:43 pm

Aether! *kills one monster*
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th May 2015, 9:55 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Because like 40 something monsters died, each one takes increases the number of monsters by 20% and the calculations that I'm doing does each monster one a time. However this is rather time consuming for even just 5 monsters so... Sorry if I'm off a few thousand, I'm guessetimating. :I
No.

All the monsters should be dead.

Metatron cast Mediarahan on them. Healing them for all of their health. Thus killing them. If the healing amount has to be equal to or less than the amount that's healed, then Metatron shouldn't be dead, unless he somehow lost 50+% of his health while I wasn't looking. He's immune to everything except Almighty damage (and element types that don't exist in Devil Survivor 2, judging by the Demi-Fiend's appearance in Digital Devil Saga), so that would be pretty fucking hard.

And if killing all of them would trigger the monster-spawning rule, then the entirety of this is complete bullshit, because we can't kill a force that constantly respawns every time we kill a fucking monster. The deck would be irreversibly stacked against us, because we can't summon anything when one of us goes down, and their forces can't die.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th May 2015, 10:06 pm

*destroys whatever is spawning new monsters*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 10:23 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Because like 40 something monsters died, each one takes increases the number of monsters by 20% and the calculations that I'm doing does each monster one a time. However this is rather time consuming for even just 5 monsters so... Sorry if I'm off a few thousand, I'm guessetimating. :I
No.

All the monsters should be dead.

Metatron cast Mediarahan on them. Healing them for all of their health. Thus killing them. If the healing amount has to be equal to or less than the amount that's healed, then Metatron shouldn't be dead, unless he somehow lost 50+% of his health while I wasn't looking. He's immune to everything except Almighty damage (and element types that don't exist in Devil Survivor 2, judging by the Demi-Fiend's appearance in Digital Devil Saga), so that would be pretty fucking hard.

And if killing all of them would trigger the monster-spawning rule, then the entirety of this is complete bullshit, because we can't kill a force that constantly respawns every time we kill a fucking monster. The deck would be irreversibly stacked against us, because we can't summon anything when one of us goes down, and their forces can't die.
First off, not every monster has health to be replenished because many haven't taken damage yet, so it fails on them. Second, the castor of the spell takes the damage, so take it or lose your precious demon to Dimension L. Third, replacement monsters will be spawned in the event all are killed.

Also you're the idiot who thinks killing things is the answer. The rules say "Defeat" not "Kill" :I
Charles wrote:*destroys whatever is spawning new monsters*
Congratulations, you destroyed nothing.

Monsters: ~14,000
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th May 2015, 10:32 pm

But that doesn't fucking mean...gah, fuck this.

*combines Fatal Kill and Attack All, leaving all the monsters at 1 HP and unable to fight*

There, problem solved.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 19th May 2015, 10:33 pm

*starts negotiations with the monsters*
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 10:38 pm

Κιλιπλ Άστραπή

*just killed most of the monsters with lightning*

Monsters: I didn't bother to calculate, Lief's still missing the direction I'm going for.

*imprisons Charles in Dimension L*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th May 2015, 11:04 pm

*casts Petra Eyes on the monsters, turning them all to stone*

They can't fight back, they're defeated. Problem solved, fuck all of this.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th May 2015, 11:05 pm

Except you killed them when you did that :I
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 19th May 2015, 11:07 pm

*finishes precalculus Art project with pauses where Luma longingly stares off into the distance*
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next