Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

+8
Truthseeker4449
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
12 posters

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Lief Katano 27th April 2015, 10:54 pm

jokool wrote:
Shadow Lief wrote:Wait, was that the game with the Jirachi on it?
I have an extra Jirachi on my Diamond save (I've never restarted that game since I first got it and it has over 999 hours on it), but I was thinking about trading it over to Soul Solve to be apart of my starting team (since it's only at level 6). I made sure there was nothing important on my old SS save before restarting it.
Good.
Charles wrote:I assume your Dancer's on healing duty?  

Right, yeah.  There are some parts later on (during the postgame, mainly) where it feels like exploiting that glitch is the only option.  Good Lordy.  
Yep, though how aware she is of that fact depends on the phases of the moon. Thank god for the switch leader option.

Yeah, I'd hate to go through the game with a legitimate landshark...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:05 pm

Yeah, I'm glad my crew's main source of healing is also my usual leader. My R button's so messed up I can't change leader 99% of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th April 2015, 11:16 pm

That's an interesting character design...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:21 pm

Indeed. Though it isn't my favorite from the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:26 pm

Charles wrote:Yeah, I'm glad my crew's main source of healing is also my usual leader.  My R button's so messed up I can't change leader 99% of the time.  

I don't think I've ever had a Nintendo handheld that the L and R buttons didn't wear out after a few days of use. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th April 2015, 11:29 pm

Really? Wow guys, how rough are you with your systems? I don't think I've ever had a button fail on a handheld. Though, we don't use the L and R buttons much, I guess...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:32 pm

I always seem to have one or two games on each system that use them often (Zelda Four Swords is probably the main reason why my DSi's shoulder buttons don't work well anymore...). Directional buttons also tend to wear out with time for me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:32 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Really? Wow guys, how rough are you with your systems? I don't think I've ever had a button fail on a handheld. Though, we don't use the L and R buttons much, I guess...
I barely used my R button till about a year ago and it was failing even before then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th April 2015, 11:43 pm

i've always found that l+r buttons get fixed by giving your ds love by kissing it :T
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2015, 11:44 pm

I think time is their greatest enemy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 27th April 2015, 11:50 pm

I am here and I've gotten 2 random encounter shinies in Pokemon Y without trying. I felt like inserting a somewhat relevant piece of information in this database of threads.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th April 2015, 12:06 am

GUYS

GO TO LOSER.COM

JUST DO IT
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th April 2015, 12:12 am

Laughing ooooooh
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th April 2015, 12:20 am

That's funny! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th April 2015, 7:18 am

I think I will survive my school day today with chocolate...so tired....
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next