Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research Rage

Go down

Research Rage Empty Research Rage

So i'm doing this research project for English class. Usually I don't mind these kind of things, but i'm falling behind on it. As I sit down to get some sources today, I find these really nice looking articles. While trying to look at these sources, I couldn't actually view the entire documents without "signing up" (for FREE, might I add...) so I make a little account through facebook. And you know what? I still can't look at or print any of these sources! I must pay for a premium membership in order to even look at these sources! Signing up is not good enough! False advertising, I tell you...
grrrrrr...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Research Rage :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 16th March 2015, 9:58 pm by Truthseeker4449

That sucks.... have you tried any subscription databases that your school system might have? Though I often don't find them too much help, but at least they have sources.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 16th March 2015, 10:06 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

I'll likely turn to one of those eventually. The limited experience I've had with them did not go so well, but then again, the specific topic i'd been searching is very loaded and rather controversial, sadly.
I imagine I would have better luck this time, as this is a general topic instead of specific person. Thanks for the reminder!
I'M currently throwing together a loose outline despite not really having researched, but at least this is going to help me know what I want to/need to look up.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down