Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

+8
Nopon
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2015, 11:29 pm

I have heard of the Foxy. That might just make me even more paranoid.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Guest 5th April 2015, 11:33 pm

Yeah, definitely keep an eye on Pirate's Cove at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th April 2015, 11:40 pm

Though not too much, staring at Pirate Cove can be just as bad as not looking at it at all.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2015, 11:41 pm

Foxy, you're cool and all, but you can also be kind of a jerk. >:(

Also, weirdly enough, the Phone Guy's call doesn't always play. Stupid cheap mobile port CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th April 2015, 11:48 pm

Also iirc, Bonnie always follows the same path to the office, something about going to the left.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2015, 11:52 pm

Bonnie comes in from the left, Chica comes in from the right.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th April 2015, 11:56 pm

*still is not looking into FNAF because of all the rediculous hype and it doesn't appeal to her in any way*

In other news, we just finished the first season of Stargate SG1 tonight. Though there are a few episodes I haven't seen, it doesn't matter because there was a well done flashback episode of sorts leading into the finale. Before that episode, I realized that though it was made in 1997, this is quality tv. I really like stories with the multiverse theory, and that episode touched on it in a nice way. Yup yup. Also- glad I can watch all the seasons instead of waiting between seasons, because that cliffhanger at the end of season 1 wold have been cruel.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2015, 12:10 am

Pirate's Cove might suck, but the Kaizoku Cove was a place that dreamed of an Endless Horizon and soon chased it to become a Kaizoku Dream
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2015, 12:11 am

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:*still is not looking into FNAF because of all the rediculous hype and it doesn't appeal to her in any way*
Probably best you don't unless you can handle the scariness that comes with it. I'm generally quite fine with it, though I've never played the game, however they nearly did get the better of me a few nights ago until I reminded myself of my little private headcanon thing where a mage/necromancer attempted to use the animatronics to take over a town and I simply ripped and sliced them apart, eventually fusing myself with Mangle following a bite from her and then kicking Springtrap's ass. Creepy domination smiles also help counter the fear.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2015, 12:13 am

I mostly poke at the lore and get frustrated with people who think that the Phone Guy is the killer.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2015, 12:21 am

Rest assured I'm not one of those people. Phone Guy clearly knew about Springtrap, Purple Guy clearly did not or was greatly overwhelmed with feelings of superiority.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2015, 12:29 am

-takes away generator-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2015, 12:32 am

*uses hand-crank generator to provide power*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2015, 12:38 am

-takes away doors-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2015, 12:39 am

*equips Freddy head*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next