Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

+8
Nopon
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Nopon 21st March 2015, 11:03 pm

Prince Charles wrote:If it's only gonna be Lux and I, I'd say no.  

Speaking of which...Lux, there's something you need to know.  
Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_nl9ea9lPBQ1s4ml6s

can't wait!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint!

Post by Guest 21st March 2015, 11:14 pm

Lux wrote:
Prince Charles wrote:If it's only gonna be Lux and I, I'd say no.  

Speaking of which...Lux, there's something you need to know.  
Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_nl9ea9lPBQ1s4ml6s

can't wait!
The only consolation is that it has some of the best music in the game.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st March 2015, 11:23 pm

my next paycheck can't come soon enough!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st March 2015, 11:36 pm

Shovel Knight was probably the best $15 I've ever spent.  Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 Shovel10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st March 2015, 11:48 pm

I'm a banana! jokool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st March 2015, 11:50 pm

jokool wrote:I'm a banana! Harv the Banana
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 12:04 am

I was a banana once. It sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 12:07 am

I recently noticed that Shuffle!Swablu looks like Gilbird.  Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 2 - Turn OFF the Flaffy Gijinkas, it's time to Paint! - Page 20 333bir11 Praise feathers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd March 2015, 8:13 pm

Got my Smash Bros. CDs! :D
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 23rd March 2015, 8:55 am

and I'm finally back from vacation!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 23rd March 2015, 3:00 pm

*walks in and flips table*

My essay got pushed back to Thursday after I've already finish 19% of it. *SOB*
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd March 2015, 3:52 pm

...did you mix up "1" and "9"?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd March 2015, 3:53 pm

...I think she did...

In news on my side, I've been given permission to turn my first draft in on wednesday... :I
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 23rd March 2015, 3:56 pm

Oh, ya.

but more like 90%.

my life is just a bunch of typos
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next