Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

5 posters

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 19 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Nopon 17th February 2013, 2:26 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Stepping away from the Story for a moment, everything and done said from here on until the story is put back in gear is not heard by Lux or affects the story line.

Arcturus, the point of this discussion is to have fun doing random role-playing game style missions, not get things done as quick as possible, as that sucks the fun out of it and often ruins the plans of whoever is nudging the mission in the way it needs to be, in this case, it's Chaos. If the group is given the hint to go do one thing, we should go do that, not throw the boss into vat of boiling acid. Stretch the fights out, stay with the group (unless you have managed to get permission to go solo), and don't do anything that sounds far-fetched, even by our standards. Also don't fast forward through stuff. Example of forwarding: downloading an entire computer and defeating the boss in a single post.

One other thing, stop talking about the Time Travel thing. It's ruining our cover as reinforcements. The last thing we want it is to blow our cover and jeopardize what we have been trying to achieve, which is to recover the information from Rob's/Ron's/what that computer is called systems so we can try to stop Chaos's plans in the Present.

Perhaps we should draw up a list of guidelines?
I am running with the self consistent time travel theory which states that that which has already happened cannot be changed by time traveling, you can get what you need to know here
Lief Katano wrote:Yes, all of them. All of those are good points.
And the computer is named Rob. I like to think of it as a reference to the Robotic Operating Buddy.
If that's the nintendo rob, then yes it is XP

once everyone is on the same page we'll continue from the point where the two giant stone golems appeared :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 19 Empty Re: Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2013, 2:33 pm

Wait, two giant stone golems?
When did that happen?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th February 2013, 2:34 pm

Chaos wrote:Lux: What's he going on about? Weren't you guys sent as reinforcements?

-up ahead large golems of stone start coming from the earth and start attacking us-

just didn't state 2 XP

I added it before I went to bed so you guys could have some fun while I slept :P
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2013, 2:36 pm

Ah.
We are the reinforcements.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2013, 2:43 pm

On with the story.

*transforms into robot form, not really paying attention to if Lux is sent flying*
*I decide to try out a new upgrade and my right arm transforms into an oversized rocket launcher*
*takes aim at the head at one of the Golems and fires, blasting it's head to pieces*

*the dimensional theory thingy has me wondering about Lux and if he has any connections to the present day Chaos*
*meanwhile at the Death Star, new weapons and parts start arriving and Miku, Luka, and Aoki begin installing them*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 17th February 2013, 2:44 pm

(Oh good lord, what's happening now?!)
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2013, 2:46 pm

Lady Asylum wrote:(Oh good lord, what's happening now?!)
Long Story Short, we now have to make an interdimensional gate fail in a catastrophic way to destroy some monster. Also happening is that some new equipment (that will be explained later) is arriving at the Death Star.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2013, 2:50 pm

AEROGA!
*sends a small tornado at the Golem that TS blasted the head off of*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2013, 2:53 pm

*there are mechanical sounds as the launcher reloads*

It's powerful, but takes a while to reload itself.

*my arm transforms into a set of 3 chain guns and I begin shooting at the other golem's head*

Not very powerful, but it hurts.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th February 2013, 3:05 pm

Lady Asylum wrote:(Oh good lord, what's happening now?!)

time travel stuff :D

Lux: -crashes into the ground and gets back up, continuing towards the destination on foot while the golem with no head grabs a boulder and makes a new head and the other goes after jokool/lief-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2013, 3:11 pm

Golems can survive small tornadoes?!
Whoa.
*continues Aerogaing the golem*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th February 2013, 3:12 pm

*backs up against a wall*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2013, 3:30 pm

*jumps on the back of one golem and grabs its head*

Hadō #96! Ittō Kasō!

Mission Out-of-Control: Season 2, Episode 2-Lux the Star Thief - Page 19 Ittokaso

*his hoping that this is enough to vaporize the golem*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th February 2013, 3:58 pm

-the golem is destroyed as Lux enters the control room for the gate and starts typing in some things before a shadow throws him at a wall-

shadow: Master will not be pleased......you will die now...

Lux: -makes a sword of electricity and starts to fight it as the remaining golem starts throwing boulders at everyone-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2013, 4:12 pm

AERORA!
*uses the slightly smaller tornadoes to deflect the rocks*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next