Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the day?

+11
Lief Katano
Chibster
Burnin' Bunnies
RedCydranth
TheCapsFan
Princess
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
15 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What are your plans for the day? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your plans for the day?

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th March 2015, 8:03 am

So today I will hopefully either track down a set of bolts for the project Xterra, install a set that the owner managed to find (assuming she did), or weld the crossmember into place. What else will I be doing? I dunno, maybe working on my teacher's "new" and "slightly used and abused" 1999 GMC Sierra 2500 (Gas V8 of some displacement, Crew Cab, automatic, short bed) that has over 300,000 miles on the clock.

Let's see what work does that thing need off the top of my head... major cleaning of the interior, transmission needs to be rebuilt, engine probably needs a tune-up, water leak in the passenger compartment somewhere, got quite a bit of rust under the passenger seat due to said water leak, the electronic door locks need to be replaced, needs new tires, shocks are probably fucked, needs a new headliner (ceiling of the passenger compartment), door springs need to be replaced, yeah..... a shit-ton of work for a 3/4 ton pickup.

All and all he bought the truck for $3,300 and expects to dump a few thousand in parts in it for a total price of about $5,500. All labor is free of course because he will have us do the bulk of the work while he supervises. Well probably except during the transmission rebuild, our track record with delicate work isn't that good Sorry

And of course I have robotics club tonight. I'll be seeing you guys in about 13 hours.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the day? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your plans for the day?

Post by Guest 25th March 2015, 2:18 pm

Today, I'll be mostly keeping an eye on the weather... Not even a week into spring, and already there's a chance for severe weather...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th April 2015, 7:40 am

Well I have no school today, but most of the rest of you do so I'm alone. I suppose for most of my day today I will be fighting Morocco on one map, continuing butting heads with NATO in another, kinda doing my own thing in a third, and watching duels on DN for new deck ideas. I kinda want to start working on something for when you guys start whining about the power of my Rampaging Cyber Deck, especially now that I've upgraded it with the new OCG cards.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2015, 8:59 am

Today, I'm getting a haircut so I'll look good for my interview tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th April 2015, 2:19 pm

invite one of my best friends on bulba to here.
also, said friend likes to do antics that make zero(pun) sense, even by our standards.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th April 2015, 12:35 am

I'll go ahead and get this out of the way... Today I am to expecting to help rip the dash out of a truck to cannibalize the HVAC system for another truck. After that is the typical robotics thingy that takes up most of my Wednesday.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 9:41 am

Not screw up my interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st July 2015, 5:00 pm

Read a little bit of my summer homework, play a chapter of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and perhaps get a start on my Legend of Zelda: Oracles LP.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st July 2015, 5:48 pm

I'm hoping to relax for the rest of the day after spending three hours unpacking, unboxing, organizing, and setting up equipment for the summer camps... I wasn't expecting it to be as physically demanding as it was.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 2nd July 2015, 12:28 pm

I plan to finish my Cynthia cosplay, which would require me making her hair thingys (for lack of a better word) and spray painting them, as well as attacking the stones/gems to the outfit. I also plan to "shade" them with paint so they look a little more shiny and three dimensional. Lastly, I will further style the wig with hairspray and I might cut it a little more to make that long, arm length curl of Cynthia's if it doesn't seem to be much work.

I also plan to prepare for my piano lesson, which was scheduled a day earlier because of anime expo. After that, I plan to mainly relax, shower, and draw.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd July 2015, 1:01 pm

I plan to make myself scarce for a few hours starting in a little bit. I'll probably first go out to my truck and look in my owner's manuals for specifications of what gear oil to use in my differential and transmission. Then head out to my local auto parts store to see if they have said gear oil. Then I'll go to the library and probably reappear here or play Euro Truck Simulator.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 19th July 2015, 5:13 pm

Basically I have to "put away" my cosplay into storage. I decided against detangling my wig because that would take too long :U So it should be pretty straightforward. I need to pack for my camp, practice piano, and I plan to watch some Pokémon episodes. I'm going to download more music and also download as much anime as possible so I have something for camp. I plan on also doing my laundry. My boyfriend comes over at 5:00, so hopefully I'll most of everything that is related to camp done by then.

Basically, my day is pretty uneventful.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th July 2015, 6:36 pm

Camp? What kind of camp are you going to?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 4th August 2015, 10:52 am

Gonna get a bit of a head start on the college application process today. Figuring out everything that I need for each school, making personal deadlines, etc.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th August 2015, 11:38 am

I think most of my day will be spent working on my next Minecraft Contest entry. Then I'll head to work this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum