Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we are able to breathe or whatever

Go down

So we are able to breathe or whatever Empty So we are able to breathe or whatever

Well, uh, I don't have an extra head. Yet. Woo!

Anyway, yeah, I probably won't be contributing too much. Might make a blog when I make a new LP update or whatever. Might make a blog expressing feelings. Or when I decide to wax about games I love.

Speaking of! If you have a PS2/PS3/PS Vita (why would you have a Vita though), I highly, HIGHLY recommend that you get Persona 4 (Golden for the Vita, which is better but burdens you with a Vita). It's a cool RPG, and the battle system makes grinding through random encounters not a huge pain in the ass. Said battle system consists of hitting opponents with their weakness/critical hit them and knock them down, granting you an extra turn (1 More!). Knock all enemies down, and you can perform an All-Out Attack, dealing physical-Almighty damage. Sadly, most bosses lack a weakness (and one of them that does has you alone and thus unable to perform an All-Out Attack), so boss battles drag.

Even if you don't like RPGs, there's a huge aspect of the game that brings out the anime - Social Links. You're basically hanging out with your classmates or doing part-time jobs, and through them experience their struggles, and help them, and it's awesome and beautiful. Also Nanako exists, and she is quite possibly the most adorable little sister figure ever. They can get pretty sad at times, but they're always awesome. It also lets you pick a waifu (so long as your waifu is a girl...wait, are there male waifus?), which doesn't provide any real benefits but give you a waifu.

The M rating might get in your way of playing this. There's swearing, scantily-clad Personas (nothing is actually shown, though [link to Barbie Doll Anatomy on TV Tropes]) and some questionable Shadows. A Camp Gay Shadow also exists in Shadow Kanji. Also Mara, who I can't really explain in fear of having this forum purged. In fact, mentioning him at all might be too much.

Also it might get a little soul-searchy and question your existence. And then you see Yosuke being hilariously abused and laugh it off.

...wow, that was a lot for an opening blog post.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

So we are able to breathe or whatever :: Comments

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 12th January 2015, 10:39 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

I still play my vita from time to time, but I like it and hate it at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post 13th January 2015, 2:15 pm by Guest

They have it on the PS3? I thought the arena games were the only PS3 Persona games?

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 13th January 2015, 2:39 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

they have psone classics, which are renditions of the game as if it was on a ps1.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 13th January 2015, 2:47 pm by Lief Katano

jokool wrote:They have it on the PS3? I thought the arena games were the only PS3 Persona games?
Released for the PS3, yes. However! The PS3 also has PS2 Classics, which Persona 4 is rightfully apart of.

Don't ask me why the Vita doesn't have PS2 games. Because I don't know.

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 13th January 2015, 3:01 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

the vita doesn't have the processing speed capabilities of a ps2, yet the psp had the processing speed capabilities of a ps1. don't ask me why they didn't upgrade the speed though.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 13th January 2015, 3:22 pm by Lief Katano

Despite the fact that the Vita can handle remakes of PS2 games? (The aforementioned Golden and Final Fantasy X|X-2)

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 13th January 2015, 3:25 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

they lowered the speed I think.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum