Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

+5
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
9 posters

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense - Page 54 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd December 2014, 10:07 pm

*goes to enjoy art*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense - Page 54 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

Post by Guest 23rd December 2014, 10:08 pm

*draws a butt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd December 2014, 10:11 pm

*becomes meticulous in making the skin layer transparent (read: erasing the skin), but knows it is for the better*
*crosses fingers, hoping that I don't ruin the picture*
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 23rd December 2014, 10:17 pm

Gauis getting dragged by young Alvin!
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd December 2014, 10:21 pm

DID SOMEONE SAY DRAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd December 2014, 10:24 pm

*fires up my image manipulating software*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd December 2014, 10:36 pm

*meticulously erases, smiling at her genious because she sees that this could definitly work, maybe even better than before because the hair will not be touched in the blending process...!*
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd December 2014, 10:44 pm

*is presently waiting for my more advanced image manipulation software to pass my antivirus program's inspection*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd December 2014, 10:46 pm

*puts on the frilliest dress I can find*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd December 2014, 11:13 pm

Greece wrote:Almost all hair is a butt to draw

I agree 100% with this statement.
Prince Charles wrote:STEVEN Severe Nosebleed
For some reason, that reaction took me off guard and I nearly died laughing. Laughing

But yes, it is a cool Steven theme. And on the topic of themes, I like the Latias girl Charles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd December 2014, 11:16 pm

*is now on the bandwagon*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd December 2014, 11:17 pm

Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd December 2014, 11:18 pm

I'm not entirely happy with the signature though so I've kept the editor file in case I have inspiration for changing it later.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd December 2014, 11:20 pm

*listens to pretty music that is the inspiration for her picture(s)*

The title of this picture I'm currently working on is "If I break the glass..." (subtitle: "Then I'll have to fly") obviously lyrics to the song.

The picture titles are as follows:
1st: "Somebody Shine a Light..." (with the subtitle being part of the chorus: "Somebody Make Me Feel Alive and Shatter Me")
2nd: "If I Break the Glass..." ("Then I'll have to Fly")
3rd: "Beats till the Song Disappears..." (with the subtitle being the line before the title: "Tired Mechanical Heart")
4th: "And Spiral Into the Unknown" (with the subtitle being lyrics from a the line before: "We Burn Every Magnet and Spring". Alternatively: "There's No One to Catch Me")
5th: "I See the Stars Through Me" (with no subtitle)
6th: "I'm Frozen by the Fear in Me..." (which could actually be a subtitle for #1...) or "Cut Me From the Line". I haven't quite decided what I want here...maybe "I'm Scared of Changing"...OR "The World is Spinning" ("But Only in Rain") yes, that will work very well.

All of these pictures are of my OCs in a story I'm writing---all the "scenes" take place in the second book, except for #1, that one is in the 3rd, if I recall correctly. One of the characters is repeated (#3 and #6). 4 of the pieces are connected, as in they take place in the same place (the finale, obviously) (#s 2, 3, 4, and 6). #5 leads to #1 and...yeah. :) 2 of my characters have been mentioned on the Pit Stop--one is my lovely OC Daer (it's probably not hard to guess which picture is his, based on the [sub]title) and the other is the main character Lillylo, who has a picture in the JPEGs section. :>

If you are on dA and watch me, this is the special project I have referred to.

FAKE EDIT: totally did not just ramble and reveal all of that to procrastinate the picture/sleeping...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd December 2014, 11:27 pm

LIEF YOU SON OF A GUN.

*just checked her email*
"Solar-Symphony,
You have been gifted a 12-month Premium Membership!

Congratulations, LiefKatano has given you a Premium Membership. As a Premium Member, you now have access to the absolute best features DeviantArt has to offer."

do. you. have. any. idea. how. UNEXPECTED. and. EXCITING. this. is. like. oh. my. giddy. gosh. what. the. heck. yes.
*SQUEALS*
*DOES A HAPPY DANCE*
*REALLY WANTS TO SCREAM IRL BUT PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING BECAUSE THEY HAVE WORK TOMORROW.*
*REALLY~~ WANTS TO TELL MY OLDER SISTER BUT SHE HAS WORK TOMORROW AND IS ~~SLEEPING~~*
*TELLS MY DAD INSTEAD BECAUSE HE;S PLAYING TANKS EVEN THOUGH HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I MEANT BY "dA"*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

how do i do that little scoll thingy to scroll my words across the screen?

Last edited by Burnin' Bunnies on 23rd December 2014, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next