Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

+5
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
9 posters

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th November 2014, 9:15 am

*closely reviews the forecast and finds a 40% chance of rain*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 11—Nautical Nonsense

Post by silence 30th November 2014, 6:07 pm

Lief Katano wrote:it's cool pilot The first three are Paladin, Lightning Thief, and Soul Captain, which are mine, romch's, and TS's classes, respectively. There's six after that: Dream Warrior (Lux's), Flaming Archer (Bunny's), Summoner (yours), Spy Monk (Lima's), Omega Knight (zikeep's), and Heartbreaker (Charles's).

...well, technically, there's an eleventh class, Meow Wow!, but I just used that to determine Meow Wow's stats for her bonus boss battle.

I've been forgotten!!! OAO!
silence
silence

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th November 2014, 7:00 pm

'Tis so quiet...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 30th November 2014, 7:33 pm

Ze computar iz zo nize width faztar zpeepdz
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th November 2014, 8:18 pm

TheSnazzMaster wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:it's cool pilot The first three are Paladin, Lightning Thief, and Soul Captain, which are mine, romch's, and TS's classes, respectively. There's six after that: Dream Warrior (Lux's), Flaming Archer (Bunny's), Summoner (yours), Spy Monk (Lima's), Omega Knight (zikeep's), and Heartbreaker (Charles's).

...well, technically, there's an eleventh class, Meow Wow!, but I just used that to determine Meow Wow's stats for her bonus boss battle.

I've been forgotten!!! OAO!
You aren't in because you weren't very active when I started drawing up plans and I'm hesitating to put you in now because not only do I not have a Class ConceptTM for you, I'm not writing the script. Lux is. That could throw a wrench or two in what he's writing, especially seeing as how he's already struggling putting in other, more-active members in the Plot.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by silence 30th November 2014, 9:04 pm

Dats cool, Bunny says that I could just be a Mid-way Boss like Meow Wow, I'LL BE THE SNAZZIEST BOSS EVER! MUHAHAHA! I will throw sparkles in you eyes.....hehehe
I don't even need to be in it.
silence
silence

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th November 2014, 9:25 pm

Meow Wow's the bonus boss. Not a...Mid-way Boss?

your only attack will be to inflict blind
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th November 2014, 9:27 pm

Better than nothing I suppose...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th November 2014, 9:29 pm

Actually I started thinking about it then I decided to make attacks based on the faces in her sig...then I realized I have no idea what those mean, most of them.

Further discussion of attacks can be discussed in How I Stopped Worrying And Learned To Make A Game, in The Stage.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st December 2014, 7:24 am

I am hoping that in the week that I haven't touched the GMC Safari van I've been assigned to fix that the air in the brakes has risen out of the system on it's own. Otherwise today could be quite miserable from having more brake fluid (which is my least favorite automotive fluid) on my hands and banging my head a couple more times on the underside of this van at the least.

Definitely one of my more extensive projects...
*Exhaust, previous owner deleted a key emissions component, the catalytic converter. So we replaced most of the exhaust with parts from another van.
*Front Wheel Bearings, repacked as a general maintenance item.
*Front Brakes, replaced with the ones from a similar van the school owns. Not entirely sure why we replaced them.
*Fuel Pressure Regulator was leaking fuel, straight into the engine as the regulator is actually inside the intake manifold. Replaced with an unit from another engine.
*Throttle Plate, cleaned while we had the intake taken apart for the regulator.
*Differential, Rear Shocks, Rear Springs, Rear Brakes, replaced as a unit from a similar van the school owns.
*Dropping the fuel tank, which apparent holds at least 27 gallons full, to check to see if the fuel level sender was bad. It wasn't, but that doesn't make wrestling with it any more fun, especially since it was a third full.
*Fuel Filter, another maintenance item. Maybe it'll make the engine run better.

And that's just what's been done so far... Here's what I'm fairly certain we will be doing...
*Front Shocks, will be replaced in a near future in an attempt to make the van as trouble free as possible. The donor van is to be junked soon anyway.
*Hydraulic Brake Booster appears to be leaking so will likely be replaced this week or next.
*Master Cylinder is suspected to be bad. Could be the reason why the brakes are still not working right.
*Driver's side window won't roll up or down. We'll have to rip apart the door panel to diagnosis this problem.
*Tune Up, a general maintenance item this van appears to need quite desperately. Parts should be arriving this week and I expect to do this by Friday.
*Possible Engine Replacement or Rebuild, if we can't get the current engine to run properly. The school does own two GM Vortex V6 4.3L engines, a rather large V6 compared to what is used in most cars, so replacement parts shouldn't too hard to source.

Woo, fun, fun.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 1st December 2014, 10:16 am

*comes in with a bulldozer*
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 1st December 2014, 12:52 pm

*Rides a narwhal*
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 1st December 2014, 12:57 pm

*finds a weapon of minor destruction*
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st December 2014, 1:04 pm

*summons a shadow of Mass Destruction*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 1st December 2014, 2:47 pm

*is scared because the page was messed up AND wouldn't let me post...*

EDIT:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next