Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 9—Race to Panty Mountain

+4
Meyneth
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
8 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 9—Race to Panty Mountain - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 9—Race to Panty Mountain

Post by Lief Katano 20th October 2014, 8:45 pm

If it wasn't "Shadow x", where x is the person who showed up on the Midnight Channel... no, it wasn't. ...well, technically, there's a boss that shows up after you rescue the person and the date you had to rescue them by passes, but that's not what you mean, probably. And it's optional. Yay!

Also, random tip for Social Links: if you aren't aiming for a Perfect Game, it would be a good idea to focus on the Links of people in your party. It gives them bonuses, such as being able to dispel light ailments and survive with 1 HP for anything. Even instant-kill spells!

...should we make a Persona thread?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 9—Race to Panty Mountain - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 9—Race to Panty Mountain

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th October 2014, 8:46 pm

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th October 2014, 8:52 pm

Lief Katano wrote:If it wasn't "Shadow x", where x is the person who showed up on the Midnight Channel... no, it wasn't. ...well, technically, there's a boss that shows up after you rescue the person and the date you had to rescue them by passes, but that's not what you mean, probably. And it's optional. Yay!

Also, random tip for Social Links: if you aren't aiming for a Perfect Game, it would be a good idea to focus on the Links of people in your party. It gives them bonuses, such as being able to dispel light ailments and survive with 1 HP for anything. Even instant-kill spells!

...should we make a Persona thread?

I can't remember if it was the "Shadow x" battle, but if it wasn't.... Bawling

I highly doubt I come close to a perfect game, so I'll do that for sure. By the way, are there multiple endings to this?

Maybe not just for Persona, but for all SMT games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th October 2014, 9:03 pm

In your room in the evening, check the TV. There should be an option to check the Midnight Channel that shows whether you have rescued the person or not. ...although you should've seen a new Persona awakening if you rescued the person.

There are multiple endings. One of them's pretty shitty, one of them makes everything turn out fine, but leaves some loose ends, and the last one ties everything up.

And sure, but I'm still naming it after something from the Persona games because there's not too many things overlapping between Persona and main SMT games and we're probably going to talk mostly about Persona anyway, given that I'm probably going to be the only one here that plays other SMT games.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th October 2014, 9:23 pm

Is this too big?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th October 2014, 9:48 pm

Igor wrote:And sure, but I'm still naming it after something from the Persona games because there's not too many things overlapping between Persona and main SMT games and we're probably going to talk mostly about Persona anyway, given that I'm probably going to be the only one here that plays other SMT games.
I might get SMT IV if I get a 3DS/2DS.
Igor wrote:Is this too big?
Slightly, but it looks cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th October 2014, 9:50 pm

Glad to see you can at least put up with summoning demons.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st October 2014, 6:47 am

I don't care about the demon summoning.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st October 2014, 7:36 am

I wasn't worried about you.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st October 2014, 9:36 am

I did say "might." It's fairly low down on my list of games since I'm still debating eventually getting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st October 2014, 10:20 am

Possibly getting it is better then refusing to get it!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st October 2014, 12:27 pm

what is going on here guys?
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st October 2014, 12:43 pm

the beginning of the end
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st October 2014, 1:07 pm

the beginning of the end of the end of the beginning that ends the beginning and begins the end of the second beginning.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st October 2014, 1:27 pm

bandanna waddle dee wrote:what is going on here guys?
Personas. Also demons. Demonic Personas.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next