Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone Fishin'

+8
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
Nopon
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Gone Fishin' - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone Fishin'

Post by Guest 20th April 2015, 11:19 pm

Princess of Lumas wrote:That's good though. I will be turning 18 and I haven't even obtained my permit yet (although I am supposed to get my license this summer). I wish you well Cap Clap, Clap For You!
And I've already turned 18 and I don't have my permit. Though that may change soon now that my dad has a second car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th April 2015, 11:31 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:and i thought getting my permit four months late was late

Good luck Cap!  Try not to lose control of your car!  And remember, the number one thing to remember at all times: This ISN'T Mario Kart.
There is no such thing as getting your permit too late, if you're not ready to drive a car, don't force yourself to. You're only going to get yourself stressed out and into trouble. I waited until October before I got my permit and I'm waiting until August (though not completely out of choice...) before I get my license. Though my uncle is now starting to pressure me into getting a car...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 24th April 2015, 3:58 pm

Princess of Lumas wrote:That's good though. I will be turning 18 and I haven't even obtained my permit yet (although I am supposed to get my license this summer). I wish you well Cap Clap, Clap For You!
LUUUMAAAAAA WHENDIDYOUGETBACKHELLOOOOOOOOO  Excited
TheCapsFan wrote:and i thought getting my permit four months late was late
I was technically able to go to driving school two years ago, but I missed the deadline a few times and we decided not to rush it, just find a good time for us.
Good luck Cap!  Try not to lose control of your car!  And remember, the number one thing to remember at all times: This ISN'T Mario Kart.
Driving school, not actual driving practice. That comes later. :B
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd May 2015, 8:05 pm

Sorry I haven't posted this yet.

My mom has put a password on the computer, so I haven't been on a comp for a while now. This means:

1) S!Lief, you kiriban prize has been on hiatus. I haven't even looked at it for a while simply because I haven't been on the computer in forever. When I can, I promise I will work on it. I've really been wanting to digitally draw for sometime now, but with the lock on the computer, I can't get on until mom gets home, and I'm usually not done with homework by then (because I tend to procrastinate the moment I get home. I need a break from school work, kay?!) I haven't had time to digitally draw. This hurts my soul (not really, but I have craved art a lot lately because inspirations), but it's not just me pained-- it's you, and it's not right for me to leave you in the dark. I would say this on dA, but the mobile app can be annoying, and I prefer to do dA stuff on a computer. I haven't forgotten you~!

2) Typing up long posts on the Pit Stop can be a hassle on my phone. I'll try to get to that Lost Legend post, but I'd have to look through previous posts and pages and that may take a while mobile wise...

3) Neither Snazz nor I would be on minecraft as much (not that I was on it much recently anyway) Sorry on the behalf of Snazz.

This will explain my absence. Though I do get on with my phone, the past few days has seen me reading manga instead of doing anything else on my phone, haha!

The good thing about this? I don't feel the need to be on the computer as much. Whether this is a result of the lack of computer access or the fact that I can access the internet on my phone anyway, I don't know.
I was going to be on the computer this past Friday to work on art when we had no school, but...well, Snazz shut the computer down Thursday night even though mom had given us permission to be on. I didn't know Snazz shut it down, so didn't ask mom to turn the computer on before she left for work. *sigh*

More good news?? The school year is coming to a close. The AP Chem test is tomorrow (I'm not doing it) meaning there will be no work in Chem for the rest of the year except for a lab (this is a senior class. They're graduating this month. Being one of 3 juniors in the class, it will be very chill.) The AP English test is next(?) week, meaning that homework will likely slow down in that class too (maybe. I know there will still be a lot of reading, which I'm fine with, but I don't know if there will be any "busy" work/written responses. There probably will be. This class is not a problem anyway, so oh well.) I should have more free time. So maybe everything will be fine in the long run and I can get on more. We'll see.

TL;DR: password on computer=I can't get on=sorry=I can still get on with phone though, but don't expect me to be on a lot.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd May 2015, 8:57 pm

Horrified
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd May 2015, 10:08 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Sorry I haven't posted this yet.

My mom has put a password on the computer, so I haven't been on a comp for a while now.
Womp waaaa.

Although hopefully this will help with your procrastination. :U God knows that I can procrastinate when I have a computer at my fingertips... Incidentally, this is why I hate technologizing of school.
This means:

1) S!Lief, you kiriban prize has been on hiatus. I haven't even looked at it for a while simply because I haven't been on the computer in forever. When I can, I promise I will work on it. I've really been wanting to digitally draw for sometime now, but with the lock on the computer, I can't get on until mom gets home, and I'm usually not done with homework by then (because I tend to procrastinate the moment I get home. I need a break from school work, kay?!) I haven't had time to digitally draw. This hurts my soul (not really, but I have craved art a lot lately because inspirations), but it's not just me pained-- it's you, and it's not right for me to leave you in the dark. I would say this on dA, but the mobile app can be annoying, and I prefer to do dA stuff on a computer. I haven't forgotten you~!
It's good to know that you're at least thinking about it still. :D

2) Typing up long posts on the Pit Stop can be a hassle on my phone. I'll try to get to that Lost Legend post, but I'd have to look through previous posts and pages and that may take a while mobile wise...
Perhaps seeing the map will help?:
3) Neither Snazz nor I would be on minecraft as much (not that I was on it much recently anyway) Sorry on the behalf of Snazz.
This... doesn't affect me. At all.  Innocent

This will explain my absence. Though I do get on with my phone, the past few days has seen me reading manga instead of doing anything else on my phone, haha!
well at least you're doing something productive
The good thing about this? I don't feel the need to be on the computer as much. Whether this is a result of the lack of computer access or the fact that I can access the internet on my phone anyway, I don't know.
I was going to be on the computer this past Friday to work on art when we had no school, but...well, Snazz shut the computer down Thursday night even though mom had given us permission to be on. I didn't know Snazz shut it down, so didn't ask mom to turn the computer on before she left for work. *sigh*
SNAZZMASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! CURSE YOU!!! Give her a stern look for me.
More good news?? The school year is coming to a close. The AP Chem test is tomorrow (I'm not doing it) meaning there will be no work in Chem for the rest of the year except for a lab (this is a senior class. They're graduating this month. Being one of 3 juniors in the class, it will be very chill.) The AP English test is next(?) week, meaning that homework will likely slow down in that class too (maybe. I know there will still be a lot of reading, which I'm fine with, but I don't know if there will be any "busy" work/written responses. There probably will be. This class is not a problem anyway, so oh well.) I should have more free time. So maybe everything will be fine in the long run and I can get on more. We'll see.
Party Favor
TL;DR: password on computer=I can't get on=sorry=I can still get on with phone though, but don't expect me to be on a lot.
TL;DR: yay thinking about kiriban, lost legends map, I don't care about Minecraft, sarcasm about manga reading, Snazz gets a stern look, yay school year's almost over!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th May 2015, 12:55 pm

how did I miss this?
maybe you can get a full return soon.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 7th May 2015, 4:22 pm

I'll miss you Burnin' Bunnies and hope you are able to come on as often as possbile. I wish you an excellent end to your junior year of high school!
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th May 2015, 7:53 pm

Just going to note here that my time here will be impacted by the need to build a new robot from the ground up for my job this summer.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 25th May 2015, 3:59 pm

where's lima?
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th May 2015, 6:44 pm

Another thing I'm noting, my passion and drive for Minecraft has grown considerably so I'm now more likely to spend time there than here.

Also I keep thinking about Train Simulator as well so I'm probably going to be much more active there than here. Robot building is still a thing and with only a handful of days left in the school year, I'll probably be busier than before. Also on that note, I'll be offline for most of July due to my job. And then starting in mid-August.... well that's everything get's really intense.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st June 2015, 10:37 pm

My promised excuses for the farcical month of May :1

So at the beginning of the month, I had my SAT to worry about. Not that I actually had time to worry about it... cuz I only remembered I had it three days before :V

After I got my score report (I got a 2020!), I ended up spending some time researching colleges. I'd already looked at quite a few, but this time I narrowed my list down to a few that I'd be happy to go to no matter what. Then, I ended up making good on my new year's resolution to abolish my wicked self's procrastinating habits.

Which meant I spent a whole ton of time doing homework, and also working on a few personal projects, like studying HTML and CSS some more. I also participated in a coding competition (finished 22nd out of 26 :U) and reflected a bit on what path I would like to take in life. You know, the usual stuff.

I didn't spend much time online. So don't worry. I didn't choose some other website over you guys. Silly It wasn't conscious, though, which is why I never notified you guys, and why I didn't remember to record the stats. I notice sometimes when I find a passion for something, I tend to completely forego every other facet of my life and focus on just that.

So now I am back, and my goal this month is working on how to juggle my school life, online life, and home life. So yeah. Woohoo!

...And of course, it was incredibly important for my conscience that you guys know all this. Because it completely absolves me from all guilt. :B
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st June 2015, 10:51 pm

You're forgiven.

I just thought it was internet issues
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st June 2015, 11:06 pm

internet issues are a thing of the past :I

Hooray! I am redeemed! Dunspach is Glory! Redemption tastes nice. Like chicken soup.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st June 2015, 11:06 pm

you'll need to bribe me for forgiveness
Nopon
Nopon