Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about

+12
TheCapsFan
Truthseeker4449
Princess
Nopon
Lief Katano
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
silence
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
16 posters

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 22 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd January 2015, 4:58 pm

So today in shop we were doing preparations for an upcoming skills competition and one of the vehicles we want to use in said competition wouldn't start, though it would crank fine. Two of my classmates diagnosed the truck in the field as having a bad fuel pump based on the fact the relay clicked, there was no fuel pressure at the fuel rail, and there was no noise from the tank.

While that is good evidence the pump isn't working, it isn't definitive proof that the pump is actually broken. I asked if they had eliminated all possible wiring problems and they said they didn't believe there was a wiring issue. I doubted this primarily because I know that a relay can click and still be broken.

I ended up diagnosing the truck on my own and I reached a point under the hood that it didn't seem like it was an obvious electrical problem. So I put the truck in the air to examine wiring leading to the pump. GM was oh so kind to have put their fuel pump wiring on top of their 39 gallon tank and put it right up against the bed. So I couldn't see any obvious faults and so acted on a whim and tugged on the wiring harness that I could reach.

To my surprise, the harness presented to me two connectors, one of which looked a lot like a connector to a GM fuel pump. I quickly checked the wiring diagram and confirmed it was the fuel pump connections. After doing a little fiddling to get the connectors back in, I was able to start up the truck. It runs rough for some reason, but it's running and I still feel pretty smug about it.

Also our teacher set off two airbags at once for both our amusement and education.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about - Page 22 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th January 2015, 1:34 pm

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Guys, I don't know how to respond to this.
i woke up to this today:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th January 2015, 1:39 pm

To be honest, I don't know what to say either.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th January 2015, 2:34 pm

Yeah, I never know how to respond to stuff like that either...

Wait, was that the guy you have a crush on, or someone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th January 2015, 2:35 pm

I settled with

"You. You are an awesome person.
I am speechless, haha! XD
Oh my gosh, thank you very, very much! I am so glad that you like my work, haha! Your uber-kind comment really means a TON to me. Thank you so very much! [insert emoticon and this picture]"

:B
I still don't think it settles it, but oh well~! I'm still really shocked that I got this, haha!

@jokool Naw, it was just a random person on dA. :) They'd faved a picture the other day, and today they faved two more and left that comment.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th January 2015, 3:57 pm

The New Year has brought New Episodes of Air Crash Investigation!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd February 2015, 6:44 pm

Oh my goodness gracious!!
I'm at 30 watchers~! Ahahahah~ I was seriously not expecting to have my 30th watcher so soon after my post in the RR! PURE LOVE
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th February 2015, 9:56 pm

Guys, like, I am so happy! Music makes me so happy. Being with other people who love music and take it seriously like me makes me so happy (I am so excited to be in choir next year because these kids are awesome!)

I've been asked to play a percussion part in this Chamber Choir piece, and I will admit that these past few weeks I have been a little irritated with this rhythm. It seems so easy, and it mocks me, because it is not easy. (Yes, I just personified a music part). I have improved much since the first percussion rehearsal a few weeks ago, even if that means I get kicked out of piano class to go practice. :I (This is what happens when your piano instructor is also the choir director.) I seriously haven't been in piano class for the past two weeks because I've been practicing this part.

Anyway, long story short, we had our first rehearsal today with the choir. I admit I was a little worried that I'd mess up horribly and just fail at everything, but I really did a lot today, and I went into rehearsal with confidence (even if that confidence was that I'd fail the first try and we'd all laugh it off and try again red-faced). It wasn't like that. The first run-through was the best I've had. And then the second run-through was even better. Like, no joke, everyone did so well tonight and I am just so happy and excited and oh my goodness! I'm excited for tomorrow because we'll be practicing in the auditorium (and I can sleep in because of no school), so the choir kids will actually be able to hear themselves and we could work on balance better. But guys! I am so happy! I think I've got this!

Our first concert is on Monday. Yes, I said first. We'll be performing this piece five times, and to top it off, one performance is at the Kennedy Center! This song is fabulous, and we are all doing fabulous! PURE LOVE
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th February 2015, 10:05 pm

WOW Clap, Clap For You! Celebration
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th February 2015, 10:21 pm

Awesome! Sneak in a recording device so we can hear :o
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th February 2015, 10:40 pm

I hear there's going to be some streaming done by our county. I don't know anymore information, though. :I
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by silence 6th February 2015, 3:30 pm

♪♫ Oh I feel overjoyed, ♪♫

EEEEEEK I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I just changed my user name in Minecraft, hehe

Excited Oh Boy! Oh Boy!  Squealing Squealing Squealing Squealing
silence
silence

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th February 2015, 4:27 pm

Preordered Majora's Mask 3D in full with my own money!! :D
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th February 2015, 9:14 pm

I got permission to monetize my YHTWTG videos Squealing

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2015, 9:20 pm

Dunspach is Glory!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next