Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

+7
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Truthseeker4449
11 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th March 2014, 11:00 am

Lief Katano wrote:Also apparently the verb used to refer to Kyurem changing into Black Kyurem or White Kyurem is actually absofuse. Seriously.
Is the "seriously" really necessary? It's pretty apparent whenever you use the splicers.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 11:03 am

I'unno, I thought it was weird. And it isn't in the game outside of Ghestis commanding Kyurem to use Absofusion in Black/White 2 or when the Punk Girl who gives you the DNA Splicers says that Kyurem can absofuse with other Pokémon - when you use the DNA Splicers, at least in X/Y, it says "Kyurem changed Forme!".
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th March 2014, 11:14 am

It does? Confused My memory must be all screwed up. In any event I can't verify as my SD card is current out of my DS so I can import pictures to my computer.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 29th March 2014, 11:18 am

What happened to my sonic post from last night truth?
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 11:19 am

Staring at my 3DS, I can confirm that both ways it says "Kyurem changes Forme!", like with most (all?) Forme-changing Key Items.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th March 2014, 11:24 am

Pokémon trainer ROMCH wrote:What happened to my sonic post from last night truth?
I chose not to reply.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 29th March 2014, 11:27 am

But they disappeared, and I don't know why.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th March 2014, 11:31 am

They haven't disappeared because I confirmed the presence of both before I posted that I chose not to reply.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 11:33 am

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 18 Tumblr_inline_n1xlpfj1Lo1qbreem
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th March 2014, 11:35 am

*knows that deleted posts aren't visible to anyone so I am left to conclude that ROMCH simply isn't looking in the right place.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 11:38 am

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 2—Fun Fact, Rampaging Thing that Devours Are Illegal In This Galaxy - Page 18 Emot-ms
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 29th March 2014, 2:06 pm

Brb, adding a few things to the emoticon list :I
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 2:31 pm

Sorting Algorithim of GTS Idiodicy:

• Rank 1: Will ask for a Legendary Pokémon in exchange for a Pokémon that can be caught in the wild.
  • Rank 2: Will ask for a Legendary Pokémon in exchange for a really good Pokémon that can be caught.
  • Rank 3: Will ask for an Event Pokémon in exchange for a Legendary Pokémon.
  • Rank 4: Will ask for an Event Pokémon in exchange for a catchable Pokémon.

I am currently experiencing Rank 3.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 29th March 2014, 2:43 pm

I hate the GTS
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th March 2014, 2:56 pm

I wish Zygarde was better so I could successfully pawn off my extra one for a Reshiram. CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next