Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

+9
Pokemoll
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Burnin' Bunnies
13 posters

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno - Page 63 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th March 2014, 8:21 am

I'm getting ready to leave for school and not be back for 10 hours.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno - Page 63 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 20th March 2014, 8:48 am

*raises chainsaw like a hand*

I've read To Kill a Mockingbird, and I've also read Lord of the Flies.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th March 2014, 11:02 am

I need food for my pet godzilla...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 20th March 2014, 11:06 am

I watched Lord of the Flies

Horrified 
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th March 2014, 11:10 am

there was a joke in the 2007 simpsons game about lord of the rings and lord of the flies sounding similar
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 20th March 2014, 3:14 pm

I read Lord of the Flies this year, so it's actually still fresh(ish) on my mind. The rest of the class just finished Life of Pi (finished it weeks ago). I have not read To Kill a Mockingbird, though I hear it's good and I'll read it even if we don't at school. I'm sad that I won't be able to read Fahrenheit 451 this year since they changed it to the Freshmen curriculum instead of the Sophmore one...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th March 2014, 3:19 pm

Ah, 451o Fahrenheit, the temperature at which MY CAKES WILL BURN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 20th March 2014, 4:02 pm

Gonk 

Lux wrote:I watched Lord of the Flies
didn't know it had a movie. I knew that Animal Farm had a little animated one (which I haven't seen, but read earlier in the year) and that Life of Pi has one (which I haven't seen).

Well folks, I've got a ton (not really) of homework to do. I say not really because I just have to write my sentence outline for the research essay coming up, and then I have to think and write the setting, character, elements-of-a-story stuff for a new "short" story I have to have finished by Tuesday. The outline is due tomorrow (got it today), rough draft due Monday, and final due Tuesday. And considering that the last Hero's Journey story I wrote last year ended up being 20 pages or so and that I wasn't even able to write what I wanted to write because I ran out of time...well...yeah. Luckily for me, I don't have to write the whole story and just part of the Hero's Journey. I'm thinking about doing the beginning of the "Road of Trials" section, shortly after the "Crossing the Threshold" bit. Also, I won't be using characters from my stories (Sorry Daer!) like last year (all about Daer last year...and I don't feel like I should do Light's Mist stuff right now...it's just not appealing to me at this moment, which is interesting to me...maybe because I already used Lillylo and Daer in a Spanish project of mine...) (and speaking of Spanish projects, I'm going to be a Pokémon trainer fighting a legendary battle in the background of a newscast...[because my oldest sister had a Shaymin plush and gave it to me. I just need to locate it...])
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 20th March 2014, 5:15 pm

*stress eats chocolate*
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th March 2014, 7:20 pm

I just randomly got a Feebas from Wonder Trade. It has Dragon Pulse (and Mirror Coat too, I guess) and an enhanced Special Attack.  Party Favor
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th March 2014, 7:50 pm

WOO!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th March 2014, 7:52 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I just randomly got a Feebas from Wonder Trade. It has Dragon Pulse (and Mirror Coat too, I guess) and an enhanced Special Attack.  Party Favor
Woah.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th March 2014, 8:02 pm

It has been added to my continually-expanding list of held-item-trading Pokémon I need to evolve.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th March 2014, 8:15 pm

Speaking of which, how do you evolve a feebas outside of gen 3/4, as all I know is that pokeblocks, poffins and daisy's massages in hg/ss are the only methods to evolve feebas
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 20th March 2014, 8:23 pm

Brand new item called the Prism Scale. Have Feebas hold it, trade it, boom! Now you have a Milotic.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next