Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

+9
Pokemoll
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Burnin' Bunnies
13 posters

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 2:55 pm

I have Regigigas!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 1—We Start With An Inferno

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 8:00 pm

I have articulation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 8:36 pm

A Pokémon made out of rock has "Clear Body".
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 8th March 2014, 8:48 pm

I have.... gas! *farts*
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 8:54 pm

*dies*
*Reraise kicks in*
*dies again*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 9:11 pm

I only have one Crystal left to decide which ending I wanna go with first...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 9:17 pm

Whichever ending you get, you restart with all of the crystals not-awakened.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 9:18 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Whichever ending you get, you restart with all of the crystals not-awakened.
Hence why I said "first".

The false one's easier, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 9:22 pm

Oh.

Yeah, I think so. Rather then running the whole gauntlet of final bosses, you just kill the first two.

Protip: in my experience, at least, Enigma comes in handy. Pretty much all of the boss's moves deal elemental damage, so the healing should be unneeded.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 9:37 pm

Crap, I accidentally stopped when Airy told me to, and it auto-saved...I don't think I'm ready...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 9:48 pm

The first three bosses are Insect-family and weak to Fire (insane amounts of demon trains). The last boss (and its various forms) are weak to water and is Dragon-family.

The first boss makes you weak to elements and then uses elemental attacks (not in the same turn, so you can use a Barrier-type ability). It also uses moves that damage and poison the whole party, and another move that either damages all combatants or damages poisoned members, I can't remember. The second boss is more of the same, if I remember correctly. I also think it's technically a different fight, so music/BP/statuses are reset.

The third boss is a dungeon later, and is mostly the same (I think). You can then go back to the Adventurer and save to face the final boss. He first uses job abilities, like Sword Magic and Hunting. Then...eh, you'll see the rest unfold. also I forgot it
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 9:55 pm

Lief Katano wrote:The first three bosses are Insect-family and weak to Fire (insane amounts of demon trains). The last boss (and its various forms) are weak to water and is Dragon-family.

The first boss makes you weak to elements and then uses elemental attacks (not in the same turn, so you can use a Barrier-type ability). It also uses moves that damage and poison the whole party, and another move that either damages all combatants or damages poisoned members, I can't remember. The second boss is more of the same, if I remember correctly. I also think it's technically a different fight, so music/BP/statuses are reset.

The third boss is a dungeon later, and is mostly the same (I think). You can then go back to the Adventurer and save to face the final boss. He first uses job abilities, like Sword Magic and Hunting. Then...eh, you'll see the rest unfold. also I forgot it
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2014, 10:00 pm

Spoiler:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th March 2014, 10:41 pm

*barrel rolls a fire truck into Random Ramblings*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th March 2014, 10:48 pm

*rolls in in a blazing barrel*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next