Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

+4
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
8 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Greece 22nd February 2014, 8:45 pm

Now you can go and do whatever it was you said it was you were going to do!

it was too early for me to remember what it was... ;__;
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Lief Katano 22nd February 2014, 8:47 pm

If you got an Unown that gets a Psychic-type Hidden Power (for STAB), optimum IVs and EVs to power it up, and a held item to increase it further...it would still suck.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 22nd February 2014, 9:07 pm

:O
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 22nd February 2014, 9:12 pm

Greece wrote:Now you can go and do whatever it was you said it was you were going to do!

it was too early for me to remember what it was... ;__;

lol that's okay! haha I'm doing a research project, and i've got to do an annotated bibliography with 4 sources from the school databases, and two other sources (from the databases or not). I've already got 3 for Anne Frank, all from the data base, and things were getting repetitive, so I decided to attempt finding one for Joseph Smith AGAIN. I finally have, and now I'm going to Joseph Smith-History in the Pearl of Great Price and the Church website for my last two sources because I can! (I've checked in with the teacher, it's allowed.)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd February 2014, 10:05 pm

[quote=Who is online?]Registered Users: Burnin' Bunnies, Lief Katano[/quote]
...well this is awkward.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 22nd February 2014, 10:32 pm

:I not...really...at least, not in my opinion. I don't know what makes me so awkward in your mind...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd February 2014, 10:38 pm

Man, I don't know.

...how the hell did I fuck that up?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd February 2014, 11:37 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd February 2014, 12:42 am

You people...  Not Amused 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd February 2014, 1:03 am

Not many people know this, but I owned the first radio on Cybertron. T'weren't much on back then, just Shockwave reciting the alphabet over and over. 'A' he'd say. Then 'B'. 'C' would usually follow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd February 2014, 8:47 am

Yar!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 23rd February 2014, 9:55 am

I see a another ship coming lief's way...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd February 2014, 10:14 am

A pirate ship, right?

...it isn't a pirate ship, is it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd February 2014, 11:11 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd February 2014, 11:12 am

Okay!
*throws jokool at Bunny*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next