Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

+4
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
8 posters

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 51 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2014, 12:56 pm

Not my possible trades for the other Hoenn starters!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 51 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 17th February 2014, 12:56 pm

not my emulators!!!!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th February 2014, 12:57 pm

HOENN CONFIRMED...for SSB4!

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 17th February 2014, 1:10 pm

you got my hopes up for something I already knew...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2014, 1:13 pm

Wait, Hoenn's in SSB4? As, like, a stage?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 17th February 2014, 1:14 pm

professor romch wrote:blow up my school!
I can arrange that (though Daer may not want me to...I can still arrange that!) >XD
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 17th February 2014, 1:16 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Wait, Hoenn's in SSB4? As, like, a stage?
That is something I didn't know...

Hoenn definitely confirmed, though I still have my doubts. After all, if Hoenn was the best gen, a remake of it would put an end to Pokémon. (It's the same argument as to why FFVII wouldn't be remade, you know?)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th February 2014, 1:20 pm

No, as a playable character!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2014, 1:21 pm

*still has Red Matter Explosives*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2014, 1:27 pm

I'm confused Daaahck?
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:
That is something I didn't know...

Hoenn definitely confirmed, though I still have my doubts. After all, if Hoenn was the best gen, a remake of it would put an end to Pokémon. (It's the same argument as to why FFVII wouldn't be remade, you know?)
I don't quite see the argument.

Unless its "oh they changed some things now everything's ruined forever" which is how things usually roll in Pokémon.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th February 2014, 1:30 pm

...It was a lot funnier on Bulba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th February 2014, 1:34 pm

Considering that there's bound to be loads of people waiting for non-existent Ruby/Sapphire remakes there...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 17th February 2014, 1:37 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Considering that there's bound to be loads of people waiting for non-existent Ruby/Sapphire remakes there...
but they will happen 
as the blind references to jhoto started in FR and LG, and look how that turned out!
and they made a LOT more blind references to ruby and sapphire than to gold and silver.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th February 2014, 1:48 pm

When Black 2 and White 2 came out, any implications those references had more or less went out the window. They broke the mold so badly we can't really predict anything at this point besides some kind of follow up to X and Y.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 17th February 2014, 1:49 pm

professor romch wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:Considering that there's bound to be loads of people waiting for non-existent Ruby/Sapphire remakes there...
but they will happen 
as the blind references to jhoto started in FR and LG, and look how that turned out!
and they made a LOT more blind references to ruby and sapphire than to gold and silver.

And it is true that Hoenn remake has been long over due, considering the amount of time it took to remake Red, Blue, Silver, and Gold.

Though, as I will hold true to what I said earlier, if the arguably best gen is remade, people would no longer want new games (this is all argumental. Even if the "best" is remade, I myself will still look forward to new ones (maybe...)) because they already got what they want- a remake of their favorite. They won't be as interested in new games added to the franchise.

Does that make any sense? If not, we can use Truth's Red Matter Bombs to blow up this thread, and thus end the discussion...  :fuckyou: 
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next