Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 6th February 2014, 3:40 pm

GREECE HIS NAME IS KANO

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 59 Kano_shuuya__smile___v5__by_jerikuto-d70kythRandom Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 59 Kano_shuuya__heya___v3__by_jerikuto-d70kyr9

woot Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 59 Konoha__yay___v1__by_jerikuto-d6zulea

Last edited by Burnin' Bunnies on 6th February 2014, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 59 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Greece 6th February 2014, 3:41 pm

THAT'S HIS NAME.

THE ONLY ONE I CAN NEVER REMEMBER.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 6th February 2014, 6:53 pm

*sees an old man saying this:*
"hey you young yippersnappers! get off my lawn!!!!!!!!"
*sees another old man saying this:*
"back in my day there were only 151 Pokémon!"
*sees a third old man with scooby-doo, saying this:*
"I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
what a weird day full of old men...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th February 2014, 7:43 pm

"Back in my day, nobody used more then one exclamation mark!"
"Well in my day, they only use two if they're emphasizing the exclamation."
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th February 2014, 7:56 pm

jokool wrote:*puts on a ringmaster's costume and steps into the center of RR*

And now, witness the amazing, the remarkable, the one and only,  Truthseeker4449, also known as THE HUMAN CANNONBALL!!!!!
*hears the breach being closed behind me*

Wait, wha!

*the powder charge is ignited, propelling me out the barrel well over the speed of sound*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 6th February 2014, 8:01 pm

*is eating pop-corn in stands*
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th February 2014, 8:13 pm

*smashes into the ground over 15 miles away*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 6th February 2014, 8:26 pm

Lief Katano wrote:"Back in my day, nobody used more then one exclamation mark!"
"Well in my day, they only use two if they're emphasizing the exclamation."
a lot of people do it in and out of the media, get over it.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th February 2014, 8:38 pm

*starts walking back to my battleship, determined to see someone court martialed over this*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2014, 8:48 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*smashes into the ground over 15 miles away*

Okay, who forgot the net?

Harv the Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 6th February 2014, 9:06 pm

"he did it"
points to a nerd 20 cm away, who truly is the culprit and his last words are:
"and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling forum users!"
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 6th February 2014, 9:10 pm

I don't know, ask him yourself, (I sure as hell don't want to get near a convicted nerd who is VERY skilled at making obscure death traps... again that is)
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th February 2014, 9:11 pm

Why, exactly, would a nerd be behind this?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next