Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 43 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Lief Katano 29th January 2014, 4:23 pm

bobobo-bo bo-bobo wrote:I did, but I'm still as confused as before.
Facepalm
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 43 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 29th January 2014, 4:44 pm

what? I was confused...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2014, 10:25 pm

jokool wrote:Well, he can't be worse than Unicron, can he?
Unicron may eat planets, but he doesn't brutally murder their inhabitants, does he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 29th January 2014, 10:33 pm

Every time I read Unicron...it's unicorn. These kind of things happen.

Also guys, if we were to do a Minecraft server, do you mind if it' s one already made? I don't know how popular it has gotten, if at all, but I've been inactive from it since the move basically because they've been doing stuff or something and it just wouldn't say I could connect. I just got back on it today cause I know it's working again, and I must say I'd forgotten how epic my house was, and I think it would be fun for all of us to explore the labyrinth of dungeons, abandoned mineshafts, ravines, and such directly under my house...It's a nice server, but has a downside of a clear lag, that will clear any item not picked up after a minute warning. Fire does not spread, either, if I remember correctly. If you're interested, I'm sure no one would mind if I invited you! ^^ I'm friends with the younger sister of the admin, and I know the moderator. The co-admin is very nice, too. They're fun to play with. I played with them before the server went public. Of course, because it went public I know longer really know many people on there, and there's this one annoying kid...well, I don't know if he's still there because I've been inactive. But I'd love for everyone to join! It would be fun!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2014, 10:36 pm

I actually use my cousin's account, and I'm not entirely sure if he'd be happy with me going onto a multiplayer server...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2014, 10:39 pm

^^ It wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Though, I still need to actually get Minecraft first... Annoyed

^ Oh yeah, I think you mentioned that a while back. I completely forgot. Whoops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th January 2014, 10:44 pm

Ah, fuck, he's here now. *gets ripped in half by Overlord*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th January 2014, 11:55 pm

Oh.

Um.

I welcome our new Overlord.

...wait.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th January 2014, 12:09 am

In other news, in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to afford Masterpiece Acid Storm!

It's on my list because I wanna be all like "lolololol i haz a masturpeez"...and because I missed out on Acid Storm's Universe Deluxe release, and, y'know, want an Acid Storm. And quite frankly, aftermarket prices are insane. Besides, I already have two instances of the Classics Deluxe Starscream mold--Starscream himself, and Generations Thrust.

Sorry if I'm rambling too much about this shit... X.X

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th January 2014, 8:06 am

I had the Deluxe Acid Storm once.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next