Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th January 2014, 9:11 pm

stuff is abound on my youtube page...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st January 2014, 5:07 pm

*digs a tunnel*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st January 2014, 6:02 pm

Torches are for chumps.

*is raped by an Enderman*

...I'll take some torches now...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 21st January 2014, 6:14 pm

*gives TS some torches*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st January 2014, 6:54 pm

yeah... it's immature even for me.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 21st January 2014, 7:15 pm

yeah, i draw the line before rape and suicide, my ex was actually suicidal, its not a joke
Impossibear
Impossibear

: Never Running Out Of Gas :

Myers-Briggs Type : Bearish

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st January 2014, 7:18 pm

I was suicidal a while back but I got help. now I feel good about myself again.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st January 2014, 7:20 pm

*places a torch on the wall and then turns around to become face to face with a creeper*

Hello!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 21st January 2014, 7:22 pm

goes along with truth and attempts to change to some thing a bit more cheery

*looks through truths stuff*

can i have ur stick delphox?
Impossibear
Impossibear

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st January 2014, 7:23 pm

I'll eat some pie in the corner...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 21st January 2014, 7:25 pm

*takes Delphoxes stick*
Impossibear
Impossibear

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st January 2014, 7:28 pm

*takes my stick back and considers additional action while trying to befriend the creeper*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next