Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 17—Epic Finales! New Kids On The Block! Childhoods Shattered!

+6
Zexy
Zima
Lief Katano
Critical Sass
Booster_Gold
Truthseeker4449
10 posters

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 17—Epic Finales! New Kids On The Block! Childhoods Shattered! - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 17—Epic Finales! New Kids On The Block! Childhoods Shattered!

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th October 2013, 6:56 pm

Get used to it, that's the only advice I can give.

*burps*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 17—Epic Finales! New Kids On The Block! Childhoods Shattered! - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 17—Epic Finales! New Kids On The Block! Childhoods Shattered!

Post by Guest 14th October 2013, 6:59 pm

YES!!! AGAIN!!!! *blows up another moon*

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th October 2013, 7:02 pm

:mariana: Blood in the Morning Must. Drink. More. Poof! I swear to whatever. NEXT OH HOLY FUCK 
sorry just trying out some of the "silly and odd" emoticons.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th October 2013, 7:04 pm

Just another day at the office.

*leans against the wall, only to phase through*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2013, 7:21 pm

Must. Drink. More. My uncle when he makes coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th October 2013, 9:32 pm

The best part about not having a Facebook account is that you know it's spam when an email mentions your Facebook account.

Also, random fact: most of my spam isn't actually sent to me.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2013, 11:53 pm

Most of my spam is medical related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th October 2013, 7:45 am

*checks my spam box*

Let's see, 20 e-mails..... Got one from Facebook, actually very likely a legit one. 4 different e-mails about sex cams and/or sex itself (I get a lot of these, along with the enhancer e-mails of which I've got two of those sitting in here). Two e-mails about Lasik surgery plus one about weightloss from DrOz. And all the rest are shopping savings related garbage.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th October 2013, 11:13 am

...How the fuck did you get spam about sex?

I have gotten some 'male enhancement' spam from a Canadian Pharmacy (or something like that). No idea how I got those though...

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 15th October 2013, 1:45 pm

IDK how either,
maybe it's a sign of armageddon...
EVERYBODY PANIC 
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th October 2013, 4:32 pm

I have no idea.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th October 2013, 4:39 pm

jokool wrote:...How the fuck did you get spam about sex?
Well my e-mail isn't that closely guarded of a secret and one could also make a problem to guess e-mail addresses until they stopped getting rebounds.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th October 2013, 10:25 pm

...is it just me, or has Lima not been on in a while?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th October 2013, 11:12 pm

Yeah, I was just thinking that earlier... Hope she's okay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next