Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

+5
Caprizant
Booster_Gold
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Guest 2nd August 2013, 11:46 pm

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO JOKE. *eats from a bag of chips*

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Guest 2nd August 2013, 11:58 pm

I'LL JOKE IF I FUCKIN' FEEL LIKE IT! IT'S MY RIGHT AS A PITSTOPPIAN! I swear to whatever. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2013, 12:00 am

WHY AM I NYMPH. GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 3rd August 2013, 7:52 am

....what the fuck is going on.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd August 2013, 8:52 am

I don't know.

*throws Ygro at Arc* Maybe this had something to do with it?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd August 2013, 8:58 am

jokool wrote:Booty! Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 19 Th_icon_banana6
A pirate banana?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 3rd August 2013, 9:18 am

Lief, stop throwing the poor guy.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd August 2013, 9:24 am

Fiiiiiiine.

*throws a lemon*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd August 2013, 9:39 am

Madoka Kaname wrote:Lief, stop throwing the poor guy.
I don't really see a problem in abusing the fictional characters we come up with, especially when we aren't really allowed to abuse each other.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 3rd August 2013, 12:42 pm

Hai
Impossibear
Impossibear

: Never Running Out Of Gas :

Myers-Briggs Type : Bearish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2013, 12:52 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:Booty! Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 19 Th_icon_banana6
A pirate banana?
Aye! He be lookin' fer pirate booty!

Knight Of The Chocobo wrote:Hai
Hai! *waves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd August 2013, 12:53 pm

I'm making Yu-Gi-Oh cards based off of the Robot Masters from Mega Man: Powered Up. Is this a bad thing?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 3rd August 2013, 12:57 pm

No, although i feel that combining digimon would create much more interesting specimens for cards

O.0
we need a dunspach mark II, but like made with digimon
Impossibear
Impossibear

: Never Running Out Of Gas :

Myers-Briggs Type : Bearish

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 3rd August 2013, 1:53 pm

We should have a food fight.

*Flips table with food on it*
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next