Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

+5
Caprizant
Booster_Gold
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Guest 31st July 2013, 10:28 pm

But still, I needed a body.

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Guest 31st July 2013, 10:58 pm

We all need a body. Else, we'd be dead. :I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st July 2013, 10:59 pm

EXACTLY. THAT'S WHY I TOOK IT. Her boobs are kinda small, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 31st July 2013, 11:00 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:IT'S NOT LIKE SHE WAS USING IT OR ANYTHING...  

She kinda was.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 31st July 2013, 11:14 pm

That don't mean nothing!

——————————————
The Legend of Zelda is a demonic video games series that follows the path of a young sorcerer named Zelda, as he uses witchcraft and a Satanic blade to violently murder various creatures.

Quick, somebody tell me the five things wrong in this sentence!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st July 2013, 11:20 pm

DEMONIC, SORCERER, ZELDA, WITCHCRAFT SATANIC, POSSIBLY VIOLENTLY MURDER, I DUNNO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 31st July 2013, 11:34 pm

The Answers:

Really, this whole page is filled with fail.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2013, 12:39 am

*makes a bed and goes to sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st August 2013, 1:14 am

*sweats a river and takes a canoe out on it*
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st August 2013, 9:19 am

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team looks awesome. Ooo... Aaaah...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2013, 11:35 am

LUIGI SEEMS AS CREEPY AS EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st August 2013, 12:40 pm

Since when was Luigi ever creepy?

AND STOP YELLING.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2013, 12:51 pm

Caprizant wrote:*sweats a river and takes a canoe out on it*
*is swept away on a raft by said river*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next