Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

+9
Caprizant
Zexy
Critical Sass
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Zima
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Booster_Gold
13 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

Post by Lief Katano 28th July 2013, 10:41 pm

WHY NOT
Guy behind some comic wrote:The idea behind this comic comes from a story my father told me. When he was young, he and my grandfather were driving along some highway, and they noticed a train moving along parallel to them. My father noticed that they were traveling faster than the train, and he bet my grandfather that they would beat the train to the next town. My grandfather, who happened to be the one driving the car at the time, took the bet, then pulled the car over to the side of the road and waited until the train reached the next town, winning the bet. The lesson? Don't bet with someone in total control of the situation.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach - Page 65 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

Post by Guest 29th July 2013, 1:16 pm

You're right...
Spoiler:
That's a whole lot of charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next