Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

+9
Caprizant
Zexy
Critical Sass
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Zima
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Booster_Gold
13 posters

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

Post by Lief Katano 6th July 2013, 5:28 pm

By the way, the doctor has even more Nethicite than Bergan. So much so that I thought he went Super Saiyan at the start of this battle, the energy coming off was so high. However, his hair remains the same color, so he must only have lit himself on fire.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 13— Abba & Idea + TS & Huge Amounts of TNT + Lief & Curiosity = Destruction of RR & Creation of Lake Dunspach

Post by Guest 6th July 2013, 7:19 pm

*steps on another turtle*

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2013, 7:30 pm

*steps on an appendix*

Um, why is there an appendix on the ground?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th July 2013, 7:31 pm

*the turtle jokool steps on farts*

I believe that's GB's appendix.

*the aforementioned turtle explodes*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th July 2013, 7:40 pm

Who's Game Boy?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th July 2013, 8:02 pm

Space Monkies, these are the hottest rumors about celebrities going on right now. The word "allegedly" had been including as a legal shield to protect against any pesky libel suits:

• Allegedly, Miley Cyrus does not actually exist. Such a person has never walked the Earth. There is a girl on the Disney channel, who does star in Hannah Montana, but she is Lauren Malinowska, and she has no idea where this "Miley Cyrus" business came from.
  • Allegedly, Michael Jackson did not actually die, and will return in 1000 years to Judge humanity and bring forth an eternity of light and love.
  • Allegedly, at least half the men who appear on Bravo fashion shows are completely heterosexual men who have to give off a ridiculous charade in order to break into the fashion world.
  • Allegedly, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart in actuality are supreme wizards that represent both the powers of Light and Darkness respectively. Every night they go out and have titanic clashes that shake the very universe, but as of yet no conclusion has been reached.
  • Allegedly, once Phillip Seymour Hoffman takes off the make-up, he's actually the sexiest man to walk the planet. He puts on the ugly suit to avoid being gang-raped by every woman he meets likes he's in an Ax Body Spray commercial.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th July 2013, 8:06 pm

*pets a mine turtle, which explodes in my face*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th July 2013, 8:36 pm

They followed me D:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th July 2013, 8:38 pm

I have learned how to navigate my computer using only the keyboard.

That is how much of an asshole my mouse is being right now.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2013, 8:46 pm

*steps on an actual mine*

Ah, shi--*splatters all over the place*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next